Vol 2 Chap 47- The Eighth Prince wants to run away with Elder Sister Hua

XH 47

The Eighth Prince snorted, his eyes showed his contempt towards her. "I have not planned to reveal myself, but I can't endure watching how stupid you are anymore!"

Xiao Hua's mouth twitched as annoyance steadily increasing in her. How many times had this brat called her stupid? Did he think she was a super elastic mochi, foolishly absorbing his insult for free?

"Stupid?" Xiao Hua sneered. Her backbone that she had forced to keep hidden since the day she first transmigrated into this world finally revealed itself. "The stupid one is clearly you!"

Hah, fellow transmigrator, you want to fight? Then this young lady will fight and stomp on you until you turn into a pancake! !!(メ ̄  ̄)_θ☆°0°)/

She quickly continues on, refusing to give that stupid brat a chance to counterattack. "Always clinging onto Ah Lian and stalking her everywhere, what are you trying to do? You are her brother, not a potential boyfriend!"

"W-What... don't talk nonsense, you fierce girl!" However, the bright blush on his face betrayed his real thoughts.

Oh ho! We got Ah Lian's fan here!

"Hah! You like her yet you keep trying to brainwash her to like the Second Prince? You should not get her involved in the fight in the first place, you crazy brat!"

The Eighth Prince finally snapped. "I just want her to be with the Second Prince! It would be safer!"

"Safer? F***k safer! Don't you know that Second Prince of yours will use Ah Lian to do something dangerous because she's useful?"

"That's untrue! Stop slandering my male lead! He's a hero!"

"Hero your bloody head! Heroes will not save people and then manipulate them to do dangerous things for him! That's a con man!"

"He did not manipulate them! They are returning their gratitude to him willingly! They were the one that chooses to follow him, pledging their life to him!"

"Those maidservants sacrificed their lives for the heroine just because of the sick gratitude for the hero and heroine! They died when they don't need to!"

"Pang Pang and Tang Tang?" The Eighth Prince frowned.

"I don't remember their name!" Xiao Hua snapped and waved it away. "But he could have ordered more guards to protect the heroine but he simply thinks that two maidservants would be enough to keep her safe, even knowing that they would die because their strength is not enough! He's not even bothered by it and just bloody happy the heroine is uninjured!"

"They died because they want to! To them, they are happy that their mistress survives! Do you think the male lead does not want to send more guards to his wife? It's because he knows that his wife doesn't like guards hanging around her!"

"So he would sacrifice the life of his loyal and capable servants just to keep her happy? Both of them are stupid!"

"He's that type of person! To him, no one is as important to him as the female lead! What's the use of servants if they could not sacrifice their lives for their master?"

"That's just sick!"

"That's how Xiao Hua died too!" The Eighth Prince countered.

Xiao Hua gave him a look filled with utter disgust. "That's sick too!"

"What do you expect? Everyone to survive and live happily ever after?!"

"I don't care if they die or not but no way am I letting Ah Lian die just because she decided to help the hero and heroine! That idiot author is an idiot for doing an idiot thing like killing people as if they are worth nothing! Idiot!"