Youre Worse Than Nicotine

hEy LoOk A tItlE oMg
hey babes guess what
50TH CHAPTER BAYBEE YEAS
this might be short might be long but jts 3 at night, schpol starting in less than a day, i have to be up by six for school amd i cant sleep :')

----------------------

john

When he speaks it sends chills down my spine. When he laughs it sends me into overdrive. When hes with me I just cant get enough of him.

He makes my day. His crappy jokes, when we talk late at night about how shit our world became, his hugs when we meet. The smile he wears each an every day. His amazing fashion sense that seems to put mine to shame.

It started so slowly. I didnt realize my feelings until he came over one day. They way he greeted me, how our hug lasted longer than it shouldve. We got drunk that night, everything was such a blur but I remember it so clearly. The soft touches, the sounds he made when we did such unspeakable but amazing things. The way he called my name, begging me for more, needing me to just move.

It made my head spin. It made me yearn for that night to happen again. But he never remembered, at least thats what I thought.

His hair seemed to fit him perfectly, his nose like a button. His eyes, always heated, shining, happy. They were brown, hazel and green shone in them. They were so pretty to stare into.

He was my drug, I was hooked. He never knew though.

He was always in my thoughts, always there in the back of my mind. He got a girlfriend. Worse day of my life, but I made sure that wasnt shown. I was happy for him no doubt, she was a catch and Im sure her personality is amazing. It didnt stop those harmful thoughts. It didnt stop the sobs that wracked my body, the many hits from my juul.

The nicotine, it wasnt working. The weed only made it worse. Every single drug I took, every bottle of whiskey or beer that i drowned myself could never help me forget the pain im going through.

I cant stop these thoughts, running into mantras, repeating every syllable, every word.

I never knew I could get so hooked on one guy. One guy that i simply cannot have. You arent mine. You will never be mine.

You are worse than nicotine, Jaren. Maybe thats why Im so addicted to you.

----------------

domt you just love loVE LOVE IDEAS AT THREE IN THE FUCKING MORNING JESUS LIKE LET ME FUCKING SLEEP YOU.PIECE OF SHIT

sorry lol

stay happy, and stay true to yourselves, love you babes, see yah next time