19

Lisa's POV

"Why do you look dejected? Someone died?" Jisoo unnie joked and I let out a sigh.

"My heart did, someone kill me now" I muttered stretching my arms before resting my cheeks on the table.

"Pabo-yah Lisa!" I whisper-cried while hitting the top of my head.

"She really did lose it," Chaeyoung chuckled and I pouted even more.

The boys went to the awards leaving us four behind.

I grimace at the memory of what happened earlier.

Lalisa Manoban just confessed to Jung Hoseok of BTS. Where did I get the courage to do that?

I basically just asked him to date me.

To make matters worse, someone came in right before he can answer. But the image of his shocked expression tells me I wouldn't like his response. I mean, why would he like me?

"That's not something we're not aware of, Lili," Chaeyoung teased and I gave her the finger and Chaeyoung just smirked before grabbing her phone. She was dialing Jungkook coz the awards just ended.

"You really are adorable," Jennie mumbled and I started whining like a baby.

"Where's, "Don't hurt "my Hoseok" Lalisa 2.0? Tsk, I never thought you're the hero girlfriend type, " Jisoo unnie laughed finger-quoting what I said earlier.

"Remind me again why I am friends with you three?"

"Hey, I support Hopelice, okay?" Jennie smiled and I rolled my eyes.

"You were teasing me last time!" I scoffed and she laughed.

"Who was staring at the goddamn ass Lalisa? It's not my fault you can't control your thirst babe,"

I groan internally once I heard them cheering.

"Yo Lalisa, go get that booty," Chaeyoung screamed and I sat properly, laughing over their antics.

We were at Jennie's unit which just right opposite of the boys.

"Let's just go celebrate ahead of the boys. Let's celebrate for them and their Armys. They work hard for it," Jisoo unnie came back with some drinks and I didn't even realize she went out coz Jennie and Chaeyoung were busy pestering me.

"To Lalisa's hormones!" Jennie proposed as toast and I almost choke at what she said.

"And to our hope that she gets laid soon!"

"Fuck off Chae. And please tone it down when you and Kook's doing it. I swear you sounded like he's banging your ears or something," I said in disgust and she just stuck her tongue out on me.

"At least we do it in private, unlike someone out there who's making out on an unlocked room,"

"That was one time, and I was drunk, okay?" Jisoo unnie popped popcorn on her mouth.

"Be thankful it was Taehyung who entered the room and not Jungkook. Imagine his shock if he sees his older sister banging someone," Jennie added.

"You're not one to talk Jennie. We all know Yoongi added a double lock and made his studio soundproof because you guys bang each other almost every day. No wonder the guy always lack sleep," Jisoo pointed her fingers at Jennie. "And tell him to stop asking me where you are if he can't reach you. Ge'ez, why am I best friends with him?"

I covered my mouth when I saw Jennie's cheeks turned red.

"You sneaky brat," I exclaimed before throwing her some popcorn.

Yeah, we even do popcorns when we go for drinks, don't judge.

"Tsk, as if you're not dreaming of doing it with Hoseok," she scoffed and it's my turn to turn beet red.

"Yes, Lali, where did you and Hoseok went earlier? Did you two had some five-minute sex or something?"

"Oh gosh, this conversation sounded dirty, I can't," Chaeyoung screeched before grabbing her phone once again. "Huh? He answered?" she whispered before hushing us for a moment. She put the phone on her ears and her eyes widened at what Jungkook had probably said.

"What?" I whispered and watched as she put down her phone and put it in the speaker.

Why do I feel so nervous?

"Wahhh, I didn't know you guys talk about your sex life too," I almost choke when I heard Jungkook's teasing tone.

Did they hear? They fucking heard?!!

"Holy shit," Jisoo mumbled which earned disapproval from Jin oppa.

"I heard you, Jisoo,"

"It isn't a sight I should have seen Jisoo. I still get nightmares you know-ahhhh,  Jin hyung!" we heard Taehyung hissing.

"Don't talk to my girlfriend like that, you brat," Jin oppa stated and Jisoo unnie's smile widened.

"Jennie, baby, I'll see you in my studio later, okay?"

We watch as Jennie bit her lower lip before answering, her cheeks even redder. "Ne, oppa,"

"Eww, I hate everyone of you," Jimin stated and the boys laugh at his probably disgusted state. "Taehyung-ah, let's go find ourselves, other friends. These people are making me puke,"

"Hoseok, what do you have to say?" Namjoon oppa stated and we heard some noise from the background. Where they inside their car?

"Yah!"

"Man it up,"

"Aist,"

Oh God, he heard everything.

I covered my face in embarrassment as everyone laughed at my state.

"Kill me now!" I whisper shouted and Chaeyoung just dodged when I attempted to grab her phone so I can turn it off.

"Araso," I heard Hoseok oppa.

"Ani, Hosoek oppa, don't mind them. I'm sorry for putting you in this situation," I grimaced, the loud beating of my heart is strong enough for me to almost lose my consciousness.

Good gracious.

"Is that so?" he asked and I had never wanted to kill myself until now. My eyes caught the girls laughing over my state.

These bitches. You're all dead after this.

"Too bad,  I was gonna ask you to wait in my room. I guess that's a no then?"

"No! I mean yes, I'll wait,  oh, oh shit," my eyes widened when the girls started laughing really loud and the sound of the boys cheering from the other line could be heard.  I covered my mouth, my eyes moistening a little, overwhelmed by all the emotions I am feeling right now.

"Oh, God..." I whispered, "End that call please," I mouthed to Chaeyoung but before she can even say a word, I almost passed out at what Hoseok said next.

"We have to go. We'll be back in an hour. Ahm, my room is the third door on the right. See you soon. Bye,"

With that, the call ended and so is my life.

Did he just ask me to wait in his room? Like, after he heard us, girls, talking about sex?

"Shit Lalisa, freshen up, and find your sexiest undergarments. You're finally going to have a wild night," Chaeyoung and everyone cheered but I didn't care.

"Make us proud maknae,"

Fuck, I don't even mind not putting any underwear on.