19. An Unforeseen Situation

"Before we get started, I have one or two points." Thirteen started to speak. "Or three, or four..."

"That's more than a few points..'

"As I'm sure many of you are aware, my quirk is called 'Black Hole'. It can suck and tear apart anything." Thirteen explained, as you glanced over at Uraraka who was nodding furiously.

"And you've used it to save people in all sorts of disasters!" Midoriya pointed out, excitedly.

Thirteen nodded. "However, my power could easily kill. I've no doubt there are some among you with similar abilities."

'Spoken like a true, experienced hero. Thirteen is so cool!'

"That is all! Thank you for listening!" Thirteen bowed and the class started clapping.

As the class chattered about what was going on, you glanced secretly at Bakugou. He was blowing a fuse at Kaminari, and Kirishima was laughing at them. You sighed, and put your mind off of to go talk to Ashido and Jirou.

"HUDDLE UP AND DON'T MOVE!" Aizawa suddenly shouted.

You looked over at Aizawa, and in front of him were a bunch of villains coming out of a purple portal-like gate.

Your eyes widened.

'No way...'

Kirishima, slightly unfazed, spoke up before anyone could say anything. "What the heck is that?! More robots? Like during the entrance exam?"

You wanted to smack yourself at Kirishima's dullness. "Kiri-san, those are villains..."

The leader spoke up. "All Might...The Symbol of Peace...is he here..?"

"I wonder if some dead kids will bring him here?" He chuckled.

You started murmuring. "It's such a well coordinated attack. Aiming at a place far away from the main campus, where we have so little people...not to mention, disabling the alarms."

"They aren't stupid. They must have an objective, due to how thought out and well-planned this is." Todoroki appeared at your side.

Aizawa spewed out instructions at once. "Kaminari, try using your quirk to signal for help. Thirteen, begin evacuation. I'll stall them."

Ashido protested. "But sensei! You can't possibly go against so many villains at once!"

"No good hero is a one trick pony." Aizawa spoke, and jumped into battle.

"We'll only be in the way if we help. Let's begin ." You said, moving towards the exit.

'We have to believe in Aizawa-sensei..!'

You shut your eyes and bit your lip. "This really is an unforeseen simulation joint."

"Now's not the time for jokes, (Y/n)-san. Let's go." Todoroki said, gesturing towards the door.

"Sorry. I won't allow that." The portal quirk villain said.

"Greetings. We are the League of Villains. Forgive our audacity, but, today we've come here to U.A. High School- This bastion of heroism-

to end the life of All Might, the Symbol of Peace."

Everyone's eyes widened, before Kirishima and Bakugou rushed forward to attack the portal guy.

Bakugou growled. "Not if we end you first, fuckface."

Kirishima grinned. "Betcha didn't see that comin'!"

The portal dude smirked. "Yes, students though you may be, you are the best of the best."

Black smoke circled around the class. As you sensed that something was about to happen, you took out your spheres and morphed them into a hoverboard and some spears to prepare for battle.

"Begone. Writhe in torment, until you breathe your last breath."

••• •••

Ok i just need to rant a little cause #MinetaProteccSquad isn't a thing yet and thats a no go.

Like i get that he's a perv and no one likes him cause of that but like

theres pervs in other animes too and hes rlly not the worst//you could argue Jiraiya from naruto is basically the same

hes comedy gold!!!

and for ppl saying that hes useless...have u noticed hagakure tooru????

how did SHE pass the exam????

she literally has no power whatsoever i dont get how she got put in the hero course like what could she do

deadass think tooru has an affiliation with the villains, cause of her quirk, she can sneak away

also cause she wasnt there for most villain thingies but you could argue that shes invis + side character

but thats not the point rn

Mineta deserves to be protected

hes not useless-

HE BEAT MIDNIGHT BY HIMSELF?????? LIKE SERO WAS SO USELESS IN THE FIGHT

and midnight is literally mineta's weakness-women!!!

i get that hes whiny but i personally love the character development he goes thru

you can see how much hes improved over the plot

from the USJ attack, where he was so whiny and believed he was going to die,

to defeating midnight BY HIMSELF BASICALLY (again, fuck tape boi in that fight),

his thought process has improved

and his pervy side his comedy gold

so like

#MinetaProtectionSquad

does anyone actually read author's notes??????