koo junhoe - "forever"

you threw a huge blanket over yourself and brushed through your hair promptly. you were frantically trying to make yourself look presentable as you were about to facetime your boyfriend for the first time in forever. he was currently on tour and didn't have much to call you, but he found an opportunity.

a cheery ringtone filled the air just as you finished applying one layer of lip gloss, which wouldn't usually do, but since junhoe said he liked it on you, you figured why the hell not just for tonight.

you took a deep breath and pressed accept on your laptop.

"took you long enough." junhoe loudly yelled

you jumped at the sudden noise, "junhoe-ah stop being loud."

junhoe made a kissy face at you, "you love it."

jiwon came into frame and shook his head, "junhoe there are other people in this hotel be quiet."

"ah, jiwon oppa! you're here," you said happily since it's been a while since you've seen your brother too.

jiwon came closer to the screen and hit the back of junhoe's head, "how could you call my sister and not tell me? (y/n) is eomma there?"

you shook your head, "no. they helped me move into my apartment a couple of nights ago, so i live on my own now."

jiwon nodded in understanding and moved out of frame after junhoe whined that this was your private call.

junhoe smiled contently after jiwon left the hotel room, "i've been losing my mind since i haven't been able to talk to you."

you smirked at junhoe's words, "i didn't think you were the type to lose your sanity over a girl."

junhoe wiped his forehead in distress, "i didn't either babe."

you rubbed your eyes lightly and stared at junhoe's displayed image. you didn't even notice you mumbled what you thought, "you know i never wanted to fall for you because i knew you would be gone often. but after i knew i couldn't stop it, i let myself fall."

junhoe let a smile take over his face, "letting yourself fall? that's a bold move for someone that's a younger sister of my bandmate."

you hid your face in the nearest blanket and mumbled into it, "hanbif whas the one to teff me to confesf."

"what?" junhoe asked while raising one eyebrow.

you uncovered your face from the blanket and said, "hanbin was the one who pushed me to confess to you."

junhoe smiled once again, "i guess i should thank him later."

a comforting silence filled the room. until junhoe softly broke it with, "are you wearing lip gloss?"

you nodded shyly and mumbled a quick yes.

"you look cute."

"thanks."

junhoe sighed and blew a kiss towards the camera, "i love you (y/n)-ah."

"i love you too."