ONE

"What do you mean she can't fucking come? She's got two fucking legs so why the fuck can't she walk?" Carlo growled into the phone, annoyed with his best friend Luca.

"She said she's not up for it, Carlo. I can't drag her by the hair towards you. I'll get fucked for it," Luca ran a hand through his hair, frustration clear in his voice.

"Fix this shit, Luca. It's been a week," Carlo sighed, tired.

Carlo wasn't going to sleep with blue balls tonight. He needed a release. A quick release that's all and nobody could get that right for him. His hand wasn't enough anymore.

He sighed as he heard Luca groan on the other side.

"I'm trying, fucker. It ain't my fault that no girl wants to fuck someone in prison," Luca said and Carlo rolled his eyes hearing the phone beep signalling that he has a minute left.

He should have called him from his own phone. Stupid fucking brain.

"Listen, I don't give two shits if she's a prostitute and she wants ten thousand dollars. Send her here," Carlo told him, his voice holding the finality to it.

"I'll try my best. I've got to go now. Emily is here," Luca chuckled from the other end of the phone and Carlo cursed under his breath as he hung up.

He should have had Emily. He would have fucked her into oblivious and she would have loved every second of him pounding into her from behind.

Don't think about it. He reminded himself, as he let out another frustrated sigh.

"You done?" Carlo heard someone say and he turned around to see Paul standing there in his police outfit, the door wide open behind him.

"Get me out of here, and get me something to drink. I need a fucking cold shower," Carlo mumbled as he walked out of the calling room, Paul behind him.

"You know I can't do that. I can't get you anything to drink. They'll fire me," Paul said to Carlo as they walked back to his cell.

"Fuck," Carlo muttered his favourite word over and over again until he walked into his cell.

"Just go away," Carlo told Paul and he walked away from his cell after locking the gate.

Carlo looks around, letting out a sigh, at his single bed in the corner. Carlo never wanted to decorate his room with things he could buy with the stupid money he earned while working here. No ducking way. He would be getting out of this shit hole one day and what was the point of decorating a cell? Everyone around him was stupid for decorating their cells. All Carlo had in it was his bed, and a toilet and sink. That's all he needed.

He couldn't wait to get of this place.

Carlo walked to the hard bed and laid down on it. He was going to wait until Luca called again telling him a girl was going to come over. He needed to let off some tension. It was hard being in a fucking prison and not fucking anyone unless the other fuckers in here. Carlo was never going to down that road.

Carlo laid an arm over his eyes, trying to shut out the light and the noise outside his cell. People around him were fucking each other. Horny motherfuckers couldn't pay extra to shove their dick in a warm pussy.

He remembered when one of the fuckers tried it on him. He ended up with a broken arm and a broken leg. Carlo wasn't into that shit and he wasn't going to let anyone touch him like that. Nobody knew about that. Not even Luca and nobody was going to find out. That shit was embarrassing as it was, he was glad no one saw it. He always made sure to lock the shower room.