The Blonde

When Chaeyoung came home after work, it smelled delicious in the flat. She shouted a hello into the apartment as she slipped out of her boots and her parka and placed her purse on the floor. As she got no reply, she slowly made her way into the kitchen where she saw Jisoo sitting on the counter and laughing at something the male at the stove had just said and when Chaeyoung entered the room with raised eyebrows, both of their heads turned around in shock. "Hey, Chaeyoung," Jisoo muttered with a blush on her cheeks and the younger female couldn't help but grin.

"Hi Jisoo, hi Jinyoung," she grinned and walked into the room. "What are you cooking?"

"Spaghetti," Jinyoung answered and looked into the pan. "Do you want some as well? I think we made way too much for two people anyway because we didn't know when you'd be home... so we kind of just hoped you'd be hungry."

"You thought correctly," Chaeyoung replied and nodded her head. "I'm starving. Also, since when are the two of you here?"

"For about an hour now," Jisoo murmured with a look on her phone.

Chaeyoung nodded and looked at the counter where Jisoo was sitting. She pointed at it with a finger but without touching the surface and with a smug grin she asked, "I can still eat on this, can't I?"

The other two coughed and blushed deeply and didn't dare to look at neither each other nor Chaeyoung when they nodded their heads vividly, "Chaeyoung, oh my god, get out!" Jisoo shouted in embarrassment but without really being angry. She shoved her friend in the shoulder, who just laughed and apologised quickly.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I'm glad you're here, Jinyoung, and I will stop making jokes now. Okay? It was just this one, I'm sorry."

"I swear to God," Jisoo muttered and sighed. "Next time you're bringing someone home, I'm going to embarrass you so much, seriously."

Chaeyoung grinned and the thought of her here with the blonde made her head spin a little. Her stomach did turns and she had to take a deep breath because what the fuck was that. She simply thought about having her here for even less than a second and she was reacting this strongly. "Chaeyoung? Are you okay?" Jisoo asked worriedly and when Chaeyoung's vision focused on her surroundings again, she noticed she held her stomach and looked probably very pale. Both Jinyoung and Jisoo looked at her with worry in their eyes and guided her over to one of the chairs.

The male handed her a glass of water immediately, which she drank and smiled at the two of them. "Sorry, I guess I'm just a bit tired from work. I don't know what just happened, sorry for making you worry."

"Why don't you lie down on the sofa and I'll bring you a cup of tea and when the food's ready I'll get you, alright?" Her roommate offered with a smile and already helped her up and walked with her into the living room, where she sat down with Chaeyoung. "Are you sure you're okay?" She asked more quietly.

Chaeyoung nodded her head. She didn't want to tell Jisoo about this ridiculous crush on someone she didn't even know, especially because Jisoo would be worried and she seemed to happy now that there was finally something happening between her and Jinyoung and Chaeyoung didn't want to ruin the mood. "Yeah, I'm sure I'll be fine once I've relaxed a bit. I'm really just tired. And also I didn't really eat anything today, I'm sure it's that." She smiled comfortingly. "Now, go back to Jinyoung, I'm sure he's already missing you." She winked teasingly and shoved her lightly, making her friend get up.

With one last glance towards Chaeyoung, who replied with a smile, Jisoo walked back into the kitchen where she spoke in a hush voice with her new found boyfriend. Or at least that's what Chaeyoung assumed he was – after all, a one night stand wouldn't come to her flat to cook spaghetti if he didn't want to be more than just that; a one night stand.