20. Conflagration Confrontation

'Fire? Is this the Conflagration Zone?'

You walked around, with burning buildings all around you.

Fire was one of the things you had a love hate relationship with in terms of your quirk. Due to the heat, it makes molding your spheres much easier. However, because smoke moves up, you can't fly around in your hoverboard, making it harder to evade attacks.

You quickly molded spears out of your hoverboard.

'Where's the exit in this thing?'

"There's a student!" You heard a voice say.

Immediately, you whipped your head towards the direction of the voice. The villains weren't facing towards you, but instead towards a tailed figure.

'Ojiro-san!'

You immediately ran towards your classmate, impaling the villains with your spears as you did so.

You charged into the center, where Ojiro was being circled by villains.

"(Y/n)-san! You got warped here too?" Ojiro exclaimed, before kicking a villain.

"Apparently so. What's even going on?" You said, stabbing multiple villains.

"The villains are targeting All Might and they want to kill us. That's all that I've gathered, at least." Ojiro replied as he eliminated a few more villains. "Looking at how wary the villains are of us, they don't know about our quirks and strengths."

"They're not underestimating us." You said. "The most reasonable thing to do right now would be to group up as fast as possible. There are too many villains, though."

'I can hold my ground against these villains for some time.'

"Ojiro-san, go and group up with the rest of the class. I'll stay here and stall." You said.

He looked back at you, concerned. "Are you sure, (Y/n)-san)? We should stick together."

You focused on the villains that were approaching you. "I'm more concerned about what's going on outside. I can hold my ground here, Ojiro-san. Go!"

'They think they've figured out my quirk, but they're in for a surprise.'

The villains chased after the tailed boy as he ran. You interfered, standing between Ojiro and the villains, stabbing more villains with your steel spears.

"Your opponent is me, fuckfaces. Die."

'...I've been hanging around Katsuki-san too much.'

Your quirk control was fine tuned over the years, however, you still weren't skilled enough to control more than 3 separate actions at once. You could only group and send your spears three different ways, while moving back slowly.

"Hey, this girl's quirk is nothing special. If we just charge towards her, we'll be fine." One of the villains pointed out.

Your eyes widened.

'I don't have enough time to morph a hoverboard. Just focus on the spears...

...I wonder if I can ride my spears?'

You guided the spears to form a wall around you, and them merged two of them together just slightly. It was faster to morph them due to the heat in the conflagration zone.

'If witches can ride brooms, a quirk enhanced girl can ride a spear, right?'

You thought, as you hopped on, and dashed away behind a building that was farther away. The villains were figuring out your quirk and advancing faster. You needed a new game plan.

••• •••

ok imma just- my boi Ojiro needs more love and hes gr8

also adding to the tooru evidence

I mean originally Ojiro was on this zone by himself right??

Well thats cause Tooru was with him during the Battle Trial arc

and Ojiro probably knows Toorus quirk the most and therefore should get rid of him the fastest!!!

im just this invisible hoe is sketch