Chapter Eleven

This includes a smut owo

Lust has been acting weird for the past week.

Every time Horror was with someone other than Jin, he'd kill them if they were in the house.
But if Horror warned him not to kill them before, Lust wouldn't kill them, but he'd be clingy to Horror, and always glare at the company.

Then when Killer, Dust, or Error was over, he'd always sit sideways on Horror lap, and get clingy again.

Horror knew what he was doing, and was getting really irritated by it.

Horror was trying to make a deal with someone for money, so he could buy something, but he didn't want Lust to kill him.

"Stay in here, don't fucking leave and I mean it," Horror said, leaving his bedroom, closing it.

Lust looked down, crossing his arms, then started playing with his dagger.
He started to hear voices; Horror's and someone else's, but he didn't know them.

Lust growled, clutching his dagger and getting up. 
He quietly opened the door, crawling out, peaking at them.

"Horror, we can meet up later, at the stores, correct?" They said as Horror said. "We'll start from there," Horror said.
Lust's eyes grew dark as he got up, throwing his dagger real fast at the person he didn't know without hesitation or thought. 

The person caught the dagger, dropping it. "See ya later bud," They said, walking to the door. "Also, keep your little skeleton under control, he'll get himself killed," They said, leaving and closing the door behind him.

Horror's head snapped to Lust, pure anger showing.
Lust gasped when Horror ran upstairs.
Lust ran in Horror's room closing and locking the door, but Horror teleported, Lust doing the same.

Lust teleported downstairs, pissing Horror off more.

"Lust, get over here!" Horror yelled, opening his door, looking downstairs, where Lust stood, scared of his Lover.
Horror loved that face, but he wanted Lust closer. 

Horror's face expression dropped. "Lust, come here, please," He said softly, Lust shaking his head, tearing up, knowing what Horror was trying to do. "Babe, come on... I'm sorry, come talk to me..." He said in a gentle tone, Lust backing away. "Lusty, please...." Horror said, Lust hesitantly walking upstairs.

When Lust was in Horror's reach, Horror grabbed him, pulling into his room. 

"What the hell is fucking wrong with you!?" Horror yelled, making Lust tear up more. "I knew it..." Lust said quietly. 
Horror pinned Lust on the wall.

"If I tell you to do something, I fucking mean it!" Horror growled lowly, making Lust cry.
"I'm sorry-" "You did this so many times! Stop fucking doing it!!!" Horror yelled, backing away, trying to calm down before he put Lust in the restraining chair again.

Lust wiped his tears with his hoodie's sleeve, but he couldn't stop crying.

Horror took a deep breath, then cupped Lust's cheek, making him look up at him.

"What did I tell you about the crying?" Horror said, Lust, trying to calm down. 
"Why do you keep doing this?" Horror asked, Lust, trying to stop crying. "B-Because, you're mine and only mine..." Lust said. "Lust, you know I know this, why-" "Because I can see what they want, they all want you-" Horror cut Lust off. "Do you not trust me?" Horror asked, Lust sobbing a bit. "I do." "Then why do you keep doing this?" Horror asked. "I don't trust them. You're mine!" Lust said, more tears streaming from his eyes. "Lust, people know, you just-" "I know I need to stop, but I'm selfish! You're only mine, I don't want anyone else around you, only me! I belong to you, so I'm all you need, and you're all I need!" Lust said, Horror sighing.

Horror lightly kissed Lust's teeth, Lust gripping Horror's jacket, pulling him closer.
Horror took his hands from Lust's cheeks, wrapping one around Lust's waist, and the other behind his head, pushing him closer.

When they broke free, Lust started crying again. 
"Lust quit crying," Horror said, Lust nodding, calming himself down.

Horror wiped Lust's tears, then kissed him, picking him up.
Lust blushed, wrapping his arms around Horror's neck, kissing him back.

Horror pinned Lust on the wall, Lust opening his legs, wrapping them around Horror, pulling him closer.

Lust moaned softly, making Horror smirk.

"Your moans are so soft and high pitched," Horror said, biting his tongue.
Lust blushed more. "Is that a bad thing?" Lust asked, just as Horror took Lust's hoodie off, along with his tank-top, making him shirtless.
"No, keep moaning," Horror said, biting Lust's ribs. "Ngh! You always t-tease me..." Lust said, letting Horror give him hickeys. "You like it..." Horror said, biting Lust's ribs harder, making him moan.

Horror noticed how needy he made Lust feel, and giggled, grinding against Lust, making his eyes hearts. 
"You still owe me..." Horror said, grinning. Lust knew what Horror wanted and blushed even more. "You want me-" "You know what I want," Horror said, letting Lust down.

Lust slipped his pants off, along with his underwear. 
Horror grinned creepily, when Lust got on his knees, looking up at him cutely.

~~~    ~~~

Lust felt so weak, but he wanted more.

Horror was laying on his back on the bed, resting. 
Lust was laying by Horror, cuddling him.

They're both naked too.

Lust was still panting and shaking.
He moaned, Horror grinning a bit.

"Still needy? How many times did you cum babe?" Horror asked in a teasing way. 
Lust puffed his cheeks out, blush covering them. "Come on... Tell me," Horror said. "T-Two..." Lust said, Horror kissing his cheek. "You're so needy," Horror said, turning to Lust and kissing him.

Lust ended up pinned to the wall, both of his legs on both sides of Horror, who was on his knees.
Horror pumped himself in and out of Lust, who couldn't stop moaning.

"Ah~ Right th-there~" Lust moaned in his usually soft lustful tone.
"Right there, baby?" Horror teased, going deeper, making Lust groan and blush harder. 

"Horror, Baby~ Faster~ Faster~" Lust moaned, pulling Horror closer by his legs. 

Horror did as Lust wished, going faster. 
He grabbed Lust's legs, opening them more, going harder, knowing exactly how Lust wanted it.

Lust could barely get any words out because he was in pure pleasure. 
Horror grinned, getting even harder, making Lust cum, but Horror didn't stop. Instead, he went faster, making sensitive Lust weaker.

"Baby~" Lust moaned softly, barely having enough energy to hold Horror.
Horror stopped went he came, fully inside Lust, making him whimper.

Horror bit Lust's neck. "T-Too much... Too much...!" Lust said when Horror started going again.