5. The show

You slammed the clock, when the annoying beeping came to your ears. You didn't really know why you put it on. Not like you would sleep anyway... The insomnia was slowly killing you inside. A while ago you wouldn't sleep, cause you were stressed about exams, and now all the memories rushed into your head like a train hitting the wall.

It was two days after your meeting with the hero, and today it was Friday. Your first real shift on the radio... With him. You looked at the phone and sighed, seeing a message from Mia. Apparently Mic contacted her, to make sure that you were alright. And now she was trying to force you to call him back, and stop acting 'like a child '.

You got up from the bed and looked at the clock. It was almost eight at night. You didn't sleep even a second, after coming back from work at five. When the school was off, you tried to pick up some extra shifts at work, which at least made you runaway from your thoughts.

You walked to the closet and opened it wide. You looked at a wee black dress with headphones on them. A gift from Mia. It was the only dress, you actually liked. It wasn't too short, not too long, and comfy enough, that didn't bind your moves. You sighed and took it out, with a pair of red sneakers and went to take a cold, 'wake me up' shower.

You thought on how you should talk to Mic. You knew you needed to apologise, but you didn't want to tell him anything about your past. Nor your quirk... Even though you wanted so much. You wanted to tell him everything.

You took your bag and left the house. You felt excitement, when you thought about working alongside someone like him, but you were also aware of the fact that it can become really awkward, which you were to blame.

You took a metro and sit next to the window. You put the earphones on and played the music, loud enough, to make sure that you won't hear anything happening outside, and no one will want to talk to you. It's not that you hated people, you just hated the small talks. You done them at work, because you had to, but tried to avoid them at your personal time.

You smiled to yourself, when a drop of rain fall on the window, followed with another ones. You definitely preferred rain over the sun. You could spend a whole day in the rain, just sitting on the grass and look at people's harsh reactions. It was indeed quite funny, and entertaining. You never understood, why people reacted to the sun with laughs and the rain with a grim.

You excused an old lady, and left the train, when you noticed your stop. You came here once before, for an introduction meeting , but today was a real deal. You heard there are going to be about three people working on the show tonight, so you were sure, you will have hands full with work. So maybe, that is to this, you won't need to talk to him, about anything that is not related to the show.

- You'll catch a cold!-  you passed hearing a familiar voice next to you. You noticed an umbrella, protecting you from the rain and the man stopping next to you. - You're already all wet-  you looked down, just now realizing that, you indeed looked like a wet dog... - that's a shame, I like that dress on you-  you felt your cheeks burning and you shifted your eyes somewhere else. - Come on, let's go inside- he took you by the hand and forced you to walk faster, that you actually planned to. You felt weird, when you walked into the building and he was still holding your hand.

- Mic-San!- you said, starting to lose your breath. - Yamada -san! -  you tried again, when he didn't respond. - Hizashi-san- you said quietly, bumping into him, when he stopped randomly. - You... You can let my hand go- you said almost whispering, your cheeks burning like hell. He looked down and smiled a bit, taking a step closer to you.

- You don't want people to see you with me ?-  he asked jokingly, not leaving his eyes off of you. You looked up and gave him a sad look, and smiled a bit, tearing your hand out of his hold, which make him frown, with misunderstanding.