5.

I woke up earlier than usually. I was nervous.. so nervous that it was hard to breath. I panicked just thinking about how my father will react. I wanted to deal with it myself but i couldn't, so i had no other option but texting Jimin for help.

Mina: hey chim.. i know i told you guys that i will talk to my parents by myself but i dont think i'm able too anymore... i'm just so scared, it freaks me out.

Chim: okay calm down mina... i'll come over, we'll tell you're parents together..

I knew i could always count on Jimin. He and Jisoo are probably the most important people in my life. I honestly would be nothing without them.

I went to the bathroom and washed my face, trying to keep myself calm and waiting for Jimin to arrive. All these flashbacks started crossing my thoughts again...

Flashback

Tae actually asked me for a date and just one day after the party, we meet to go to the movies together.

I had doubts but i somehow wanted to give it a try. What if he really changed and wants to be close to me?

I waited infront of the cinema for him. He showed up some minutes late. I saw him running towards me.

M: "don't need to apologize let's go buy some popcorn the movie will start in like 2 min."

He chuckled and hugged me: "I'm still gonna apologize, sorry minaaaa and yeah snacks are on me so buy whatever you want."

M: "sounds like a good idea".

I ordered sweet caramel popcorn, nachos with extra guacamole and extra cheese and a big cup of sprite for myself. Taehyung looked at me kind a shocked.

Tae: "you sure you gonna eat that all alone?"

M: "yeah why not?"

Tae laughed: "woaaah you're really something."

The movie started and i was really into it, it didn't bother me that Tae was sitting next to me. I was just focusing on the movie and my snacks until i felt his hand on mine. I instantely looked to his direction and he was acting like he was watching the movie.

M: "what are you doing?"

Tae: "what do you mean?" He said while still looking at the screen.

M: "don't try to be romantic or whatever".

Tae: "i dont! relax and watch the movie".

I let it slide and looked back at the screen too and he held my hand for the rest of the movie.

After the movie we decided to go eat something. Surprisingly he remember that i love fried chicken so he took me to my favorite fried chicken spot. We talked a lot, laughed and had fun together. I forgot everything he has done to me. He was just like when i first meet him...that was the Taehyung i've fallen in love with.

END OF FLASHBACK

END OF FLASHBACK

"Dad, i'm pregnant" -

My voice was silent but i managed to get the words out of my mouth. I looked at my father and i was waiting for his reaction. He said nothing for a while but it was visible that he was angry.

Jimin was sitting next to me and he tried to say something but he got interrupted by my stepmother. "how can you do this to your father? arent you ashamed of yourself Mina!?"

I couldnt hold my tears back.. i started crying and my father finally said something.

"you're ungrateful. I did everything for you and thats how you punish me? You're tears wont help you Mina! You're mother is lucky that she doesnt have to deal with this!"

When he mentioned my mother it broke me inside.

"I'm sorry dad.." - that was everything i could get out of my mouth..

"Mr. Kwon, i know you're angry but mina needs our help in a situation like this." Jimin tried to calm everyone down.

"dont dare to talk me! You're lucky i let you sit here without breaking your face. I trusted you as my daughters friend and that are things you both are doing? I should have known!.

I wanted to defend Jimin as my dad clearly understood it wrong.. Jimin had nothing to do with this but my dads voice became louder and he didnt let us explain.

"You wanna hoe around? than go ahead and deal with this thing in you're belly! Dont expect anything from me oryou're stepmother...we wont help you. You choosed your way. Take you're stuff and leave my house! You're dead to me!" -

———————————

Does anyone else feel sorry for edawn? That poor guy. I dont get why people are mad 😩

Anyways thanks for reading 💕