Chaos and Peace of the Living (Final Chapter)

Y/n P.o.v

Y/n: "No." I said in the expression of shock and disbelief, not believing that the person standing right in front of me was actually alive.

Thalia P.o.v

My eyes widened, and I let my guard down, not believing my eyes. I almost dropped my weapons, but held them tight, not knowing if it's fake.

Drake P.o.v

My jaw and fists clenched at the sight of him. Just the sight of the person in front of me, made me agitated.

Y/n P.o.v

I lowered my sword, but stayed where I was, still not believing that he was alive.

Y/n: "It can't be."

???: "Oh, but it is Y/n." He took his katana out and made a stance, holding the blade horizontal while smirking.

" He took his katana out and made a stance, holding the blade horizontal while smirking

Mikey: "In fact, I rather say that I'm a living ghost." Mikey was alive.

Y/n: "But, we thought you died. In the explosion of the mall with the civilians."

Mikey: "Ahhh, right. I actually got out of the back door. Something the employees do often." He still held the sword towards us.

Thalia: "Then, the explosion, the civilians that was burned, was your doing!?" She said angry and sad.

Mikey: "Well, I planted the remaining C4 in a place where it can't be seen, but also where it can make more damage to the building."

Y/n: "So you were the one who destroyed it."

Mikey: "Ah ah! I wasn't the one who blew it up. You did." He mentioned to me and my eyes widened. "Before you left, I took some to myself. After you left, I planted and charged them for when you detonate them. And boom."

Y/n: "I... I..."

Mikey: "Yes Y/n. You killed them." I was trembling of shock. I charged the C4 and blew up the building with the mall. 'Why didn't it ocurred to me?' I thought. "Enough about that. I'm here for another reason."

Thalia: "What are you playing at Mikey?" She said his name with venom and regret.

Mikey: "I'm playing Judge and Executioner, my dear Thalia. But, I'm also playing as an Avenger."

Thalia: "For what?"

Mikey: "For the death of my father!" He said with hatred. Then, he pointed at me. "The man that once weared that pendant!" I flinched and my eyes widened even more.

Y/n: "It can't be."

Mikey: "But it is, little brother." He smirked. My words couldn't come out. I wanted to ask him how, but I couldn't. "Before your whore of a mother, there was another woman in his life. And that was my mother. They worked together, but it was more than professional. When she was pregnant of me, she wanted to tell father, but that was when she found out that he was with your mother. After she had me, she offered me to father, so I can help with his project and be train like him..."