Chapter 12

And so the weeks went by, you filmed the guys, editing the videos after. Filming as much as you could without bothering them, you were determined to do everything to the best of your abilities. You got along well with the boys, becoming closer with time. Respecting your choice, Yoongi was the only one who kept his distance, you'd exchange friendly looks, but that was about as far as it would get. 

Jungkook would help you sometimes and look curiously at what you were doing. He was quite talented in filming as well which made you bond quite quickly, having a shared interest often does that. Your finished videos could be considered like a longer version of Jungkook's  G.C.F's fading into actual sequences without music, where you could hear the boys talking or singing; long story short a mash-up between Bangtan Bomb and G.C.F beautifully cut together.  

.

"Let's get lunch, I'm starving," Taehyung whined for the millionth time. Namjoon chuckled but ended up clapping his hands twice, which indicated the beginning of lunch break. 

"Finally," Jin sighed, letting himself lean all of his weight on Yoongi who dodged him quickly. Jin nearly lost his balance but caught himself quickly sending a glare at the rapper who only grinned before leaving. You started to move down the corridor, a lightly excited jump in your step at the thought of food. "Goshhhh, I've been craving Chinese food the entire week," Hoseok rambled making you all chuckle. You tried your best to film everything, you had that feeling lunch at the Chinese restaurant was going to be hilarious.

"Ramyeon alarm! Ramyeon alarm! This is not a drill!" Jimin suddenly screeched making you turn around quickly. You pushed your camera immediately into Hoseok's hands while looking around for the youngest. 

"Kookie?"

He was already next to you, his arm snaking around your waist quickly. "Already here babe," he smiled smugly making you roll your eyes with a chuckle. Seeing the threat pass the corner you threw your arms around his neck while giggling obnoxiously loud. Hoseok, being the closest to you pinched his eyes closed at the sound. "Is that really necessary?" he whined silently making everybody laugh. Jungkook kept you close to himself while walking, pressing a kiss on your scalp as you walked past the girl with now platinum blond hair which strangely resembled ramyeon a hell lot. Her eyes practically shot daggers at you. Edged on by her reaction you mentally stuck your tongue out at her and placed a lingering kiss on Jungkook's cheek. 

Yoongi who was walking all the way at the back turned his gaze away from you, clenching his jaw hard to hold back his jealousy. This is making me crazy. Yoongi's gaze staid put on Hoseok's back, needing something to stare at. I feel like I'm drifting away from the kid too. Get a grip on that jealousy, she's not yours. Probably won't ever be. He's like your brother, if he becomes happy, if she becomes happy... then what is your problem?  He sighed silently. I'm selfish. That's the problem. I don't like sharing. Never did.

When she had finally passed, everybody sighed in relief and Jungkook let go of you. His hand leaving yours but still brushing occasionally. When you looked up at him, his cheek seemed slightly reddened. So cute. 

Hoseok handed you your camera back which you took enthusiastically and started to film again. 

This was nothing new since Jungkook's ex was a trainee at BigHit. You'd bump into her all the time, forcing you and Jungkook to put on an act every time she'd come into sight. 

.

7 p.m at the apartment

"I'm cooking tonight," you announced, making everybody especially Jin cheer happily. He had been cooking constantly these last days and was glad to have a break. You were in a good mood and didn't mind spending some time in the kitchen to cook for the boys who seemed absolutely exhausted from practice.