02

"P-please..."

The man had no emotion as he just shot the man before him and put away his gun.

"Clean this up." He told his men as they obeyed him immediately, Namjoon put away his gun and walked upstairs. He saw Taehyung walking towards him.

"You're back. How's Areum?" Namjoon asked, "Yeah, she's in her room. She seemed pretty happy, she told me she got to meet new friends." Taehyung said.

Namjoon nodded, "By the way, the daycare teacher is very hot." Taehyung winked.

"Gosh, go and do your work." Namjoon rolled his eyes making Taehyung laugh before he walked away.

Namjoon head towards the stairs and went up, he stopped in front of a room door before opening it.

"Swetie?"

Areum looked up and grinned seeing who it was, "Daddy!" She squealed and hugged her father making Namjoon smile.

"Hey, how's daycare?"

"It's fun! I got to meet new friends and the teachers there are so kind! I really like Y/N ssaem, she's very pretty like those disney princesses." Areum rambled on making the man laugh.

"That's good then." Namjoon smiled patting his daughter's head, "If anything happens just tell daddy alright?" He told the 4 year old seriously who nodded

"Alright daddy."

A knock interrupted their father and daughter moment, one of his men was at the door.

"Boss."

Sighing, he gave his daughter one last smile before standing up properly and head outside closing the door behind him. "What is it?" Namjoona asked his men.

"The leader of Silver Gang is on the phone." He handed the phone to Namjoon who took it while walking towards his office.

"This better be important Yoongi." Namjoon sighed out and placed himself on the leather chair, the Silver Gang leader is actually a close friend of Namjoon. Yoongi's gang is very strong in Daegu, Taehyung was actually from his gang before moving to Namjoon's gang a few years back.

"I'm just going to remind you about that gang meet next month." Yoongi said through the phone speaker.

Of course, the gang meet. A gang meet is a yearly event for all the top dog of the underground world leaders to come together and stuff like that. Namjoon may be on top but the real top dog is the leader of Golden Dragon Clan; G-Dragon.

But that's another story.

"Yes I know Yoongi, no need to remind me all the damn time. For real." Namjoon spun around his chair a bit while staring outside of his window.

"I have to... You even forgot about our own gang meet and I have to wait outside for fucking 2 hours." Yoongi irritatingly said.

"Yeah, yeah..." Namjoon chuckled.

"Anyways, how's my niece doing? Is she okay?"

"Areum's doing fine, I just sent her to the daycare that Jin hyung recommended where his nephew went to. Areum said she likes it there." Namjoon answered, Yoongi hummed.

"As long as she's okay... anyways I have to go. Say hi to Areum for me."

"Sure, sure."

And with that they hung up.

"Hyunjae-ah don't jump around or you'll get hurt!"

Y/N said worriedly as she watched the hyper boy jump down from a chair. Hyunjae is one of the kids where Y/N has struggled with to make sure the boy doesn't hit his head on something.

Areum blinked as she watched her friend jumped down from the chair, she could see how worried her teacher is for Hyunjae. "Hyunjae-ah! Hajima." Areum said to Hyunjae.

"Why? It's fun! Want to try?"

Areum pouted as she think about how upset her dad will be if she hurt herself, especially since he's not around. She doesn't want to move to another daycare because of it, she already like the teachers here.

Especially Y/N.

"No. I'm just going to stay here." Areum mumbled hugging the Ryan plushie.

"Your lost." Hyunjae shrugged, he didn't watch his footing and slipped from the chair he was standing on.

Areum gasped and watched in horror as Hyunjae fell back, but he was saved by a hand who quickly caught him up. It was Moonbin.

"Woah there... see? This is why Y/N ssaem told you not to jump around." Moonbin said to the boy as Hyunjae just pouted.

"Thank God you caught him!" Y/N sighed as she put down the little girl she was holding down to play with the other kids.

Y/N walked over Hyunjae and kneeled down in front of him, "This is why you should be careful Hyunjae. What will we do if you get hurt?" She said trying to put the guilt trip on him.

And boy it is working.

"Sorry ssaem."

Y/N smiled and patted his head, "Go and play with the others... and this time no jumping around." Hyunjae nodded before giving her a hug and ran towards his friends.

Moonbin walked over Y/N and sat down next to her, "You don't look good." He said, "Tell me something I dont know." Y/N rolled her eyes at him playfully.

"I meant, you look tired... what time did you slept last night?" Moonbin asked.

"I was cleaning my apartment and slept at 1am today... and my neighbour's dog is again howling and barking for hours so I barely got to sleep."

"Y/N SSAEM! HYUNJAE IS BEING MEAN TO ME!"

Sigh.

****