26

Miley

*the next morning*

Another day of school, yay. Oh how much I didn't want to go to school. Facing Holly again, facing all those weird girls again was seriously not on my list. But dad wouldn't listen to me,  he thinks I'm doing this purposely because I don't want him to waste his money. Well that is a reason too, but I genuinely don't like it there.

There was a knock at my door and I was surprised, dad never comes in this early.

"Come in,"

"Good morning Miley. I come bearing news." He said entering my room in his night clothes.

"It's an off from school today. Some fire started in the one of the electrical departments so the repair would take about two days, so today's Thursday and then Friday and well then you'll have a long relaxed weekend all for yourself, and your studies." Harvey said in a go and I couldn't be happier.

"Yay dad! I'm so happy!" I said and jumped on him, hugging him.

"So either now you can go back to sleep or let me go back to sleep." He said and yawned.

"Go sleep Dad." I said and he smiled at me before ruffling my hair. He left the room probably going off to sleep. Well it was 5:30am.

There was another knock at my door 15 minutes after, Okay, dad's going crazy.

"Come in dad, wha-" I stopped midway, my eyes widening.

It was not my dad.

"Princess," it was Luke.

How the hell?

"Luke?! How're you in here? Did you sneak here ?!" I asked quickly getting off my bed.

"No baby, I met your dad and we got drunk so he invited me over for the night. I took this opportunity to meet you." He said, his eyes softening. And after such a long time I felt my old luke came back to me again.

"I know you're still mad at me," he said.

"I am. But I can't stay mad at you forever because guess what, I love you." I said, letting all my inhibitors go as I did a mini run towards him and jumped in his arms, placing my lips on his and it all came back. The same euphoria.

He gripped my thighs so tightly, as if I would literally fall and he kissed me hard, not even taking a breath

"Jesus," I breathed out, unable to control the urge I felt. I felt this desire in the pit of my stomach, a knot, and only something or something could untie it.

"Luke?" I Moaned.

He didn't reply, instead he turned on to kiss my jawbones, biting here and there.

"Luke" I Moaned again, trying to ask him to help me out but he got too busy to suck off my neck.

"Daddy." I said. And I don't know how the word escaped my mouth. It was completely natural.

Luke stopped, and tore away his mouth from my neck and looked at me. A blush pooled in my cheeks and I felt really embarrassed.

"Yes baby girl?" He asked in a soft voice, like a daddy would ask his little girl.

"I want you to f*uk me." I said and I didn't have to wait for long as he gulped and threw me on the bed, locked the door and placed his beautiful body on mine.

"Sure baby?" He asked.

"Yes Luke."

"Princess?"

"Yes?"

"You know what to call me,"

"Oh." I gasped.

"Okay daddy."

_______

Smut af next chapter.