#22

The next morning Jungkook woke up earlier than the younger, and watched as he slept peacefully in his arms. He hated that he had to wake up and go meet Yoora now, he didn't want to leave the younger alone, but he also knew it would be the last time he'd have to leave him to go to her.

He was going to break up with her today. She was amazing, and a really great girlfriend, but she wasn't Taehyung.

He got off the bed slowly and carefully as he quickly freshened up, and made his way to the kitchen to make some toast for Taehyung and himself.

He placed the toast on the bedside table, with a note, 'Good morning, Sunshine! I'm sorry for leaving you alone, but I have some important work to attend to. Eat this toast, I'll be back before you know it and then we can go to the doctor, okay?'

He placed a light kiss on Taehyungs head as he rushed out of the apartment, eager to end it with Yoora and come back to Taehyungs warmth.

He walked to the cafe, waiting for Yoora to arrive impatiently. He was nervous, he liked Yoora and wanted her in his life. But he needed to end it with her. He loved Taehyung, he was sure of it.

"Hey Kookie!", Yoora exclaimed as he walked into the cafe.

Jungkook smiled, "Hey, Yoora."

Yoora knew something was wrong, she had been sensing something was off for a while now, but she wanted to wait for Jungkook to come and tell her himself.

"We need to talk."

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Taehyung woke up and stretched, wincing at the pain in his abdomen. He stirred around and pouted when he saw the empty side. He bent over and read the note on the table, a wide smile making its way onto his face. He flopped back onto the bedsheet, "How did I get so lucky?!"

He ate the toast Jungkook made and pouted when there was no coffee. He always needed coffee for him to start off his day. He didn't want to risk burning down Jungkooks house considering he's the worst at cooking, so he decided to go to the cafe that was nearby. His abdomen hurt, but he really, really wanted coffee.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

"I'm really sorry, Yoora, but I have feelings for someone else. You're amazing, don't get me wrong, but I can't be with you anymore."

She gave him a sad smile, "It's okay, Jungkook. I knew this was coming," she said with tears brimming in her eyes. "I hope you're happy?"

He nodded, feeling guilty but also knew that she deserved better than him. "I know you'll be happy too, thank you for being so understanding."

She waved him off, "it's alright. I'll be fine, I just need some time."

He nodded, "Text me when you're feeling better? I still really want you in my life."
She smiled, "of course," she got up from her seat and made her way to the door.

Jungkook, feeling guilty, grabbed her wrist and pulled her into a goodbye hug. He patted her hair down and tried to hold her close so she wouldn't break down. "Goodbye, Yoora. Thank you for everything."

Little did he know, a hurt Taehyung was staring at them from a distance, feeling his heart break each second.

Taehyung tried to rush back to his apartment, but couldn't get too far because of the pain. He walked and fast as he could, the tears slipping down his face. How could he forget Jungkook was with Yoora? Of course he only looked at Taehyung as a friend, no one would love someone like Taehyung.