11. ʳⁱᵛᵃˡʳʸ

Narrator's P.O.V

Breakfast was really awkward. Well except for [Y/n], she was completely oblivious to the tension between the two males.

Tadashi looked like he was about to kill Alex for interrupting his peaceful morning with [Y/n] alone, while Alex looked like he was going to die. Well partially, as his other part was in bliss for eating [Y/n]'s homemade breakfast.

"Tadashi it's okay, I will understand but please don't hide your feelings," [Y/n] said breaking the tension in the air. Tadashi whipped his head towards [Y/n] as a look of confusion crossed his face. Alex also, breaking out of his going-to-die trance, looked at her in confusion.

"Huh?"

"I mean that, it is okay if you like Alex too. I wouldn't mind that. Don't be afraid to hide your true feelings."

Tadashi scrunched up his nose in disgust, while Alex looked absolutely horrified, "w-wha-" "WHAT THE HELL [Y/N]?"

"*Snicker* well the way you were staring at Alex made me think like that~" [Y/n] replied before laughing.

Tadashi muttered 'unbelievable' before he continued to eat. Alex visibly relaxed before eating as well.
"Shay Alexh, have we meth befhore?" [Y/n] asked while stuffing her mouth with food.

"Y-yeah, I used to read with you in kindergarten till grade 5," Alex replied while scratching his neck nervously, "we were best friends."

"Wait a minute, " [Y/n] closed her eyes and mentally time travelled. When realisation hit her like a bus, she choked on her food.

Tadashi worriedly handed her a glass of water while patting her back. "A-are you o-okay?" Alex asked timidly.

After gulping down the water, [Y/n] stood up abruptly almost making her chair fall backwards, "YOU WERE A BOY?!"

Alex had a look of disbelieve while Tadashi snickered. "Ye-yeah. . ." "Sorry, I always thought you were a girl even though you wore pants." "I-it's okay."

"Ah it appears that it is time for me to leave for my office. Thank you for the breakfast dear, it was delicious," Tadashi said as he got up and kissed [Y/n]'s cheek.

"Y-yeah, I should go to work too," Alex said. He also wanted to kiss her cheeks but couldn't, if it weren't for her damned husband.

"Awekay, bye bye."

As the two males left, [Y/n] was all alone in the house which meant party, as she had already finished her chores yesterday.

Meanwhile, outside the slightly small male was about to speed walk to his beloved home before he was grabbed from behind and pinned to the nearest wall. *wink wonk*

"Ta-tadashi?" The terrified male squeaked out, a very light blush covered his pale cheeks.

"Now listen here you twerp," Tadashi started in a threatening voice, "I advice you to stay away from my [Y/n]. Don't think that I didn't notice those disgusting loving eyes of yours whenever you talked to her.

She is mine and mine only. And if you have forgotten, she is my wife and that means she is off limits. And if you don't back off, I will kill you and rip you apart." With that being said it became silent, deadly silent.

Alex's shoulders were trembling as he kept his head down. Tadashi smirked thinking that he had succeeded in making the male back off, but that smirk faded as a crazed chuckle emitted from the slightly smaller male in front of him.