Chapter 26: Basketball?!

*have not proofread this chapter!*
P.s- sorry for any mistakes :))

CAMILA'S POV

Sitting in math class is absolutely boring. I feel like dying.

"So if you divide x into the remainder, the product from those numbers will enable you to find the square root of —"

Seriously, what the fuck? I don't even understand any shit this boring ass teacher is talking about right now.

Quickly zoning his boring voice out, I leaned back in my seat, literally dying of boredom as I glanced around the classroom.

After this class I have English. Which... I don't even know what to feel anymore about that class. My feeling? I would say that its a..... meh feeling? Like...I don't give two fucks about that class and the teacher. So..

"Have you guys seen Dinah?"

Turning to face Zendaya, I shook my head before turning around to see Zayn and Harry's response. They didn't see Dinah as well.

"Hm. Normani's not here as well." Zayn observed the room, not finding our other bestfriend and I frowned.

Where could they both be?

Then suddenly an idea sprung to my mind.

What if...they...compromised or some shit and they're out doing the nasty? Holy shit I would laugh my ass out if they did.

The bell rings now and everyone gathers their things, heading out the classroom and I stand up as well.

Walking out the classroom, I smile slightly at Iris who walks towards me from the opposite direction. "Hey there." I greeted with a smile and she smiled back, her cute dimples making a appearance. "Hi." She greeted back with a small cute wave.

Her dimples are so cute. I actually highkey find girls with dimples so attractive.

And no. That doesn't mean I have a 'crush' on Iris.

"Have I told you how much I love your dimples?" I watched as a light soft punch of pink painted her cheeks and she ducked her head bashfully.

"Uh psh. I don't like my dimples but.. Thanks." She smiled sheepishly and I scoffed playfully. "Oh puh-lease. You should love your dimples. They give you such an attractive look you know? So you should smile more often." I smiled, giving her compliments like a good friend would.

She smirked now, a little blush still coating her cheeks as she bit her lips. "Are you flirting with me, Cabello?" She teased, laughing after so I assumed she was joking.

"I'm only being nice." I winked and she giggled.

Walking 'round the corner, I nearly groaned out loudly in dread when my eyes caught sight of Lauren greeting students by the door.

She has been doing that a lot more often now. Always waiting out her classroom to wait for the students to come in.

It makes me want to rip out my hair. Literally!

Its bad enough that I have to watch her teach for an hour!

I've been avoiding her non-stop. And whenever we do talk its usually short because I always end up insulting her or some shit. I have anger issues okay?

"Good morning ma'am." Zayn and Harry greeted and Lauren smiled in return. "Boys." She nodded her head, gesturing for them to enter and they did.

I followed behind after them, making sure to avoid talking to Lauren as I walked in quickly.