Chapter-18

Jungkook stormed towards the Bighit office door, however hard his hyungs tried to stop him from doing anything stupid, he didn't listened to them, he was having an emotional fight within himself- love, heartbreak, sadness and above all that anger were the emotions he was dealing with, so without much thinking of the circumstances he was going to barge into the CEO's room when someone held his hand and pulled him away before he could open the door to the room.

"What do you think you were going to do " Hyun Shik (manager) hissed tightening his grip on Jungkook's hand.

"Leave me. I have to talk to him. NOW" Jungkook replied angrily trying to get away from the grip.

"No way I am going to let you in with that attitude. Come with me." Hyun Shik dragged Jungkook to the other side of the lobby.

"Let me go" Jungkook struggled trying to stop the other but Shik was strong.

The staff was murmuring stealing glances at them but both of them didn't care for that at the moment. Shik brought them to an empty room closing the door behind.

"You want answers I WILL GIVE YOU JUST STOP FOR RIGHT NOW" Shik yelled making Jungkook flinch, the younger eyes widens while he stands there still looking at the manager in utter shock.

Shik sighs " I was there Jungkook, I knew everything, please just listen to me before doing anything stupid, thank God! Namjoon called me and told about the situation" Shik rubs his forehead and then looks at Jungkook who was quietly listening to him now "for once Jungkook think about your hyungs before acting, they will get in trouble too" he insisted.

"Okay" Jungkook said sternly sitting on the chair near the table.

Shik sighs and moves towards the table sitting opposite to Jungkook. "Do you want water?" He asks.

"I am fine just continue" Jungkook orders without looking at him.

Shik nods " I was there the whole time all this happened but I couldn't do anything, on the day when Kwang warned you, after you left he called somebody and told him to bring information on Taehyung, it was the first time he didn't ask me to do so, may be because it was about you, he hit the jackpot when he came to know about the past of Taehyung and the problem he is dealing with. By your attitude and behavior it was obvious that you were oblivious of it, so after getting all info he called me and told me bring Taehyung with me.

When I first met Taehyung, I would say I felt pity for the boy, he looked so innocent, beautiful and vulnerable, I could guess why you were in love with him, he was at work and gave me a bright smile when I told him that I am your manager, it was the perfect time for the plan you were on tour to L.A.

I told him that Kwang wanted to meet him and he became tensed and worried for you and enquired if you were okay or doing good, has something gone wrong, his friend was suspicious of the meeting so he said he would also like to come with us so they both went to the office.........

Taehyung was happy and proud as he looked around the place. There were big posters on the walls of the idols, the company had made, including his bunny. The place had glass doors and was clean and aesthetically decorated with members busy in their work they bowed seeing Shik who just nodded or sometimes didn't bother to respond, they were lead to the elevator to reach the CEO's room, there was a long lobby and the walls had photo frames of the idol groups together with staff, standees of BTS, light music was being played which Taehyung recognize as one of Jungkook's song. They were led inside Kwang's office and Shik asked them to wait there till he informs the boss who was in meeting room. Taehyung was happy, he felt like seeing a part of Jungkook's life he looked around the room to the awards that were kept in shelf and awed at the place.