Blackpink House. #54.

A/N: Apologies for the long wait lads. Happy Two Years 💓

•••

Jisoo nodded mindlessly as she listened to Lisa ramble about her time in the military. She kept going on and on, following Jisoo around the dorm.

"And then they made us run five laps—"

"Hold on, let me pee." Jisoo says closing the door to the bathroom.

"Okay." Lisa nods.

Just as she thinks she's able to catch a bit of silence, Lisa starts rambling again. Through the door of the bathroom.

"I ran the whole five laps, and even finished in third. Then we did this exercise where—"

"Limario. Please let me pee in peace. I can't concentrate with you talking to me."

"It's taking a piss, not exams."

"Limario," Jisoo groans.

"Fine fine, I'll wait in the living room."

•••

"HAPPY ANNIVERSARY BLACKPINKEU!!" Lisa and Rosé jump into Jisoo and Jennie's bed.

Instead of groaning, the two older girls could only giggle. The two Maknae's slipped under the covers to cuddle with the older members.

"Good thing we put clothes on." Jennie chuckles feeling Rosé spoon her.

"A foursome is the perfect way to celebrate two years." Lisa says.

"Yah Lalisa. I will kick you out of this bed." Jisoo says over her shoulder.

"Aish you're no fun." Lisa says.

"We should get out of bed. It's our anniversary with Blinks as well." Jennie says.

"Just a little longer." Jisoo mumbles pulling Jennie closer.

"I'm pretty sure Chaeng has already fallen back asleep," Lisa chuckles.

"I'm awake!" Rosé pops her head over Jennie's shoulder.

"It's not even our Real anniversary yet. It's tomorrow." Jisoo mumbles sleepily.

"But Lisa has a schedule tomorrow so we have to celebrate today!" Rosé says happily.

"What time is it?" Jennie yawns. 

"6:30." Lisa shrugs.

"6:30!" Jisoo and Jennie's eyes widen.

"You guys woke us up at 6:30! I could be in dreamland right now!" Jisoo says loudly.

"Unnie yah..." Lisa says tucking a piece of hair behind Jisoo's ear  "your breath smells." 

"AHH!"

Jisoo kicks her onto the floor and turns to cuddle closer to Jennie's body.

Lisa whines and rubs the soft spot on her ass. She moves to jump on the bed next to Jisoo's body. "YAH! ITS OUR BIRTHDAY!"

"Bobby is gonna come over here with another noise complaint if you don't be quiet Nalalisa." Jennie says. "Just lay down and sleep for a little bit longer."

"Listen to your parents babe," Rosé sighs sleepily.

"Fine. If I'm jensoo's son. I get to sleep in the middle." Lisa says while squishing in between Jennie and Jisoo.

Jisoo's too far into sleep to care, so she simply kisses the side of Lisa's head and falls back into her dreams.

•••