Chapter 18

Zoe's POV

Zoe's POV

Umpqua National Park

"Your the Titan and Giant that helped my dad and Annabeth out of Tartarus," I stated with wide eyes.

"It is nice to meet you, daughter of Perseus," Damason said.

I looked at the Giant and Titan in front of me and saw a link to my dad. It was like I found a piece of a puzzle that was my dad's life. They were the key to me knowing my dad better.

"It's nice to meet the both of you," I said smiling at the two. "And my name is Zoe."

"You're named after my niece aren't you?" Bob asked.

"She is," Artemis said smiling slightly.

"While we were in the Pit, he would always blame himself for her death and the death of his other friends that died during the Second Titan War," Damason said sadly.

"It wasn't his fault, but he always took the blame," Artemis said sadly.

"Onto why you're here?" Jace asked somewhat protectively which I found really hot.

"We came here to help in the war against my father, it seems he has let his dark side take over," Damason stated.

"You three need to go to Springfield, Missouri to confront Tartarus in the final battle." Bob continued.

"And when will that be?" Dean asked taking Crystals hand.

Aw. I ship it.

"On Zoe's birthday," They both said.

"So we have the next 11 months and 17 days to train them before Tartarus rises and tries to kill us all," Artemis said while rubbing her temples.

"How do you know when my birthday is?" I asked confused.

"All of the Olympians know."

"What?"

"You two need to come to Olympus with me so the Council knows whats going on and you can swear your loyalty to Olympus... I know that's what Percy would want."

"When do we leave?" Damason asked kindly.

"After lunch. In the meantime, Hunters go do your chorus."

"Yes, m'lady," The Hunters said in unison before walking away.

"What are we going to do now?" Bob asked.

"Answer some of my blanks," I stated firmly.

"We will answer everything we can," Artemis said.

"Every time I have brought up what happened to make my father leave camp?"

"He was betrayed by everyone at Camp Half-Blood," Artemis said.

"How?" Jace asked.

"A love spell was put in Annabeth's drink one day and she cheated on your father with a son of Aphrodite the day he was going to propose," She said with tears in her eyes. "He had nothing to live for anymore so he came to Olympus and asked us to kill him."

"What?" I asked whispered.

"Percy's mortal family was dead, he felt alone and unwanted, so when he asked us to do that we declined and instead gave him our blessings along with something he wanted instead of death."

"And what was that?" Crystal asked.

"For us to take away his demigod scent and to be left alone. Before he left we gave him practical immortality."

"Where did he go?" I asked.

"Florida," Dean muttered. "He told me he lived in Clearwater, Florida for ten years until he found a girl on the beach who happened to throw a dart at a map and landed on the exact coordinates of his house."

"Who was she?"

"Your mother," He said making my eyes go wide.

"You know who my mother is?"

"I swore to not tell anyone who she is, but yes I know who your mother is. I've even met her," She said smiling as a tear ran down my cheek.

"They traveled together for many years before you were born," Artemis said before looking away. "When your mother gave birth to you, she couldn't take care of you."

"But why?"

"She wanted to," Dean continued. "But it was forbidden. You were forbidden."

"The Forbid Child,

Shall end his days."

"And because you are the firstborn child of a god, you are stronger than any of your other siblings will be and also have a stronger scent."

"That's why dad gave me to Rachel," I said understanding. "He wanted me to be taken care of by someone who knew about this world so I could be protected."

"Yes," Dean confirmed.

"So Annabeth and my dad were that in love." I finally ask.

"They had known each other since Percy's first day at Camp. He gave up Godhood for her twice, and fell into the Pit for her." Artemis said shaking her head at the end.

"Wow." Crystal said. "And it all ended with a potion."

"Aphrodite used to call them the greatest love story ever told. It was true love." Artemis said almost like she was upset over the relationship. "She felt his heartbreak in the Throne Room, so yes their relationship ended with a potion."

"I never really liked her," Bob said crossing his arms. "She was too... prideful."

"I somewhat agree," Damason said. "And I know he has found his real true love."

"How do you know?" I asked bewildered he had figured it out.

"Because if he chose her after such heartbreak she is real for him," Bob said smiling slightly.

I looked at the two in front of me as my eyes started getting blurry.

"Thank you for saying that," I said coming forwards and hugging the two. "You have no idea how much that means to me."

"We are only saying the truth, Miss Zoe," Damason said smiling lightly.

"Anyway," Artemis said getting our attention. "We should be leaving for Olympus."

"Of course Lady Artemis," they both said leaving my side and heading towards Artemis.

"We'll be back as soon as we're done," Artemis said before flashing away leaving me alone.

~~~~~~~~~~

Hey, guys thank you so much for being so respectful and nice about the uploading days and delays. You have no idea how much that means to me. Anyway if you don't already know, yes I will be uploading everything Wednesday! I believe this would be the best day for me to get the best content out for all of you.

Again thank you all for understanding and I remember to favorite the chapter and follow me for updates! ~Sportygirlsteph