Chapter 26

Third Person POV

Third Person POV

After the Gods and Goddesses got to their new stations they started to not only protect the demigods and train them but become more like a family.

Poseidon trained Zoe in her water powers while also learning about his son's favorite daughter. He learned all about Zoe's life growing up and how not having parents really affected her. Poseidon wanted to tell her so badly who her mother was but knew it wasn't time to. After a while, they became nearly the same carefree loving soul. Needless to say, she is now Poseidon's favorite grandchild. Ever.

Hestia taught Zoe how to summon home cooked meals and spread hope, but most of all be at peace with herself. Being at peace with herself, Zoe learned she all of the powers the Olympians had given her father all those years ago. Zoe and Hestia became almost inseparable. Almost.

Hera helped Zoe express how she felt and became like her shrink. Zoe had to admit many times that she would get mad over something that had nothing to do with what she got mad about.

Artemis and Zoe became even closer than anyone had imagined. They had shooting contest every day along with hand combat training after that. They trained at night when they learned they were stronger at night. The mother and daughter became what looked like just that. The Hunters were happy their lady was happy but contained their excitement as much as they could.

The Hunt fell in love with the Questers over time and even told Jace and Dean they could come to the Hunt whenever they needed or wanted to, as long as they didn't flirt with any of the girls.

One thing that changed for the worse were the attacks on both Camp Half-Blood and Camp Jupiter, the Hunt, and Amazons. After a very long (and boring) council meeting, it was decided that all four groups would meet at Camp Half-Blood to train more, but most of all, be a family again.

For too long the Olympians looked at the demigods as objects they could use to win their wars and not as their children and family. The relationship between all Gods and demigods was the best it had been in eons.

There was one problem.

One person that was the problem.

The man that always wanted to see the Gods and demigods relation be like this.

His name is Perseus Achilles Jackson.

The search for the Primordial turned up empty-handed after days of looking for him. Then those days turned into weeks, that soon turned into months.

Eventually, the day that Crystal dreaded most of all came.

Her 17th birthday.

Zoe's POV

Camp Half-Blood

One year.

One year since I was told the truth. Told I was a demigod.