Chapter 27

Third Person POV

Third Person POV

After the questers (with Dean) left Camp Half-Blood, Artemis went into a depression. Her daughter essentially hated her and the love of her immortal life was gone.

She felt alone.

Apollo and Hestia tried to cheer her up and make her happier, but nothing worked. They had never seen her like this. The Hunt tried to cheer her up to but only upset her more.

Unfortunately, Percy wasn't doing much better than Artemis.

He was depressed and lonely even after Chaos let him see Artemis and Zoe. The other Primordial and Chaos all noticed his eyes were almost lifeless almost all of the time. Percy was mad and lashed out at the Primordials when they brought us his daughter or Artemis (who they still didn't know).

Chaos decided enough was enough and went to Earth to talk to Artemis.

Chaos' POV

Camp Half-Blood

I arrived at Camp Half-Blood while the moon was high. Thankfully I was near Artemis and didn't have to go looking for her for too long.

"Artemis," I said getting her attention. She turned to me with tears in her eyes before her sadness became anger.

"What do you want?" She spat at me.

"To offer you something," I said with my hands in a surrender position.

"Why would I want anything from you?" She said turning back to the moon. "You are the reason my family is split."

"I never wanted to slip up your family."

"Well, you did. Are you happy now?!" She asked looking at me again. "I never got to raise my daughter. My first born child. I never got to see her take her first steps, talk for the first time, or breastfeed my own child. Percy had to watch her from afar and make himself suffer. You tested his loyalty to our family!" She was now in my face screaming. "Percy and I have waited to get married so she could be there. So we could be a family and actually tell people about our relationship. You took the man I love away from me. You ruined my family."

I looked at the broken goddess in front of me and couldn't help but feel guilty that U had put them through so much pain.

"You're right... I'm sorry," I said looking down at the ground in front of me. "Let me makeup up for one of those things. Please?"

"What could you do?" She asked with a bit of hope in her silver eyes.

"I want to give you the ability to talk and interact with Percy in your dreams and anything that happens to either of you happens in the real world," I said simply waiting for her reaction.

"Y-you can do that?"

"If that is okay with you."

"Please," she begged looking broken. "I want-no need-to talk with him."