Chapter 40

Finn did in fact torture me for the next three hours in what became painfully obvious was a lot of sex. We were so wrapped up in each other that we completely lost track of time and forgot that Jason was coming home. He claimed he had walked in the door and heard way too much in the time it took him to find his headphones and blast his music. Supposedly, we were very loud.

I didn't doubt that. I was practically screaming at the top of my lungs by the time we were almost done. The neighborhood probably though someone was legitimately being murdered.

The first time I had hooked up with Finn, I had said that one hour with him was like four hours with anyone else. That was especially obvious today. The pain between my legs was very similar to what I had felt with Anthony that fateful morning when Finn teased me.

I suppose in retrospect, that pain was nothing compared to my miscarriage or my rape. After the rape, I legitimately could not move without screaming in pain even after my medication. Between the affects of the OxyContin on my stomach and my refusal to be coddled, I made that weekend Finn's personal hell. He never complained, but he certainly wasn't having fun.

I took Advil when I woke up but that was about it. First, I was going to make Finn breakfast. I loved to cook so it wasn't a big deal aside from the pain in my core, but I wasn't sitting so it wasn't too bad. I knew Finn was taking us somewhere for dinner and he would refuse to let me pay so this was the least I could do.

But I couldn't complain too much. Most of the time we split checks or if one person paid, the other one would pick up the next tab. We rarely ever went on 'date' dates that weren't just us grabbing a bite at a burger joint so he didn't insist on paying too often. Fancy dinners weren't really our thing either. We liked to goof around and have fun with each other, not go to an upscale place were we are the youngest ones because we were trust fund babies.

Speaking of which, that was honestly the only way I could justify him buying me anything or else I'd feel even more guilty. Finn's grandparents were multimillionaires in the real-estate business which his father inherited a great deal off cash from. His uncle ultimately took over the business when George became a hotshot corporate lawyer. Between the 15 years his mom worked as a contract lawyer, his dads job, and his dads inheritance, it's fair to say that my boyfriend was fucking loaded.

Despite my father's over 30 years as a CFO with a 7 figure salary and my 5 million dollar Nike contract, I still wasn't anywhere near the secret funds Finn had. I hadn't even known about how much he truly had until we were talking about apartments if we had a baby. My bank account could comfortably float anyone into their mid 30's, but for every dollar I had, Finn had two or three.

We were both saving for the future though. We wanted to live a somewhat normal life, working, eating ramen in our one bedroom apartment, and all that other shit college kids have to worry about. It might sound odd, but we would enjoy our funds later in life as opposed to now.

Anyway, I was in the middle of making crepes when Jason scared the crap out of me when he closed the door to the fridge. I didn't even know he was in the room until I spun around like I saw a ghost and he smiled sheepishly. The dark haired boy had on a T-shirt and shorts along with his sneakers along with a water bottle in his hand. "Going for a run?"

"Yeah. I'll probably see you in an hour. If you have any extra of those will you save em' for me?" He asked while gesturing at the stove with the water bottle.

"Of course," I assured him. "Gotta get your carbs in while Coach isn't here to yell at us."

"Exactly. I'll see you." Jason nodded at me and left the kitchen. I turned back to the stove and poured some batter in when I heard the door close.