They Surprise You With a Puppy/Kitten

Joseph Seed-

Joseph knew that you could get lonely since he was often busy with his flock or preparing for his next sermon. He was starting to feel guilty about it even though you had never said anything. He also loved when you acted all nurturing and stuff so one day he came home a little later, but this time he had a kitten in his hands. He loved the way your face lit up when you took the kitten into his arms and he told you that you could name it. What he loved the most, even though he never admitted it to you, was the way that you referred to the kitten as your child.

Jacob Seed-

Jacob knew that he could be busy and that he could accidentally prioritise his work, he hated it but he could spend more time on his work than on you. You would never say anything because you knew how important his work was and you knew that he wasn't doing it on purpose. The excitement on you face when Jacob walked into the room with a puppy made his day. He handed you the small animal and you thanked him over and over again. He just smiled as he watched you play with the puppy, knowing that he made the right choice when you smiled up at him like a child on Christmas.

John Seed-

John loved nothing more than spending time with you but found that he had less and less time for you as his work piled up. He was missing you and figured that you must've been missing him too so he he decided you get something to keep you company while he was working. He wasn't too sure about getting a puppy at first but when he picked up the little animal he knew that he had made the right decision. The huge smile on you face further proved that he had made the right decision. He loved seeing you smile and anything was worth it.

Faith Seed-

Faith hated when she had to leave you alone, she hated being away from you and she felt guilty for leaving you alone. Then she got the perfect idea. She had always wanted a kitten so she thought that she would get one for you, so that you never had to be alone. When she walked through the door with an adorable look on her face and an equally adorable kitten in her arms you instantly hugged her before gushing over the small animal. She would never forget the look on your face or how gentle you were with the kitten.

Requests?