73 『Narrative』

Wearing a thick jacket and a glasses, Sana decided to open the door with a fake smile on her face.

"Hi" Tzuyu greeted while holding a box of pizza.

"I'm drinking. Wanna join me?" Sana asked, showing a bottle to Tzuyu.

She started drinking after Vernon left the place. Sana got beaten up for trying to stop him with his bad habits which is smoking. Vernon has IED or what we call Intermittent explosive disorder that involves violent behavior.

"Why are you drinking?" Tzuyu asked and decided to stay for awhile. She sat on the couch as Sana opened up a bottle for her.

"Celebrating?" Sana laughed. She's not a good drinker but she wants to drink to ease the pain.

"Wait.. I remembered something. Why did you call me baby?"

Tzuyu stared at her face, then held her cute pigtails.

"Because you're cute" Tzuyu said as she starts to drink with her. She opened the pizza and offered one slice to Sana.

"I know" Sana chuckled.

"I thought something bad happened. I ditched the party for you" Tzuyu uttered.

"By the way, here's your paycheck. I doubled it, as I promise" Tzuyu said as she handed the small envelope to Sana.

"You don't have to do that" Sana replied. "I will not accept it"she added.

"Okay then. I'll give the exact amount"

"How about auditioning in SE? You can sing and write lyrics. I bet you can also dance. You should try to audition on our company"

"I'll think about it" Sana replied.

They became quiet after that conversation and continued to drink while watching a korean drama.

"Tzuyu, can you hug me? My upper body aches so bad" Sana admitted.

"Why?"

"I just need a hug" she said.

Tzuyu moved closer to hug her. She hesitated to rub Sana's back but she did it when she felt Sana's tears on her shirt.

"What happened?" Tzuyu asked but Sana fell asleep on her arms. She's not a good drinker after all.

Tzuyu carried Sana all the way to her room. She held Sana's forehead to check if is she's sick but her body temperature is normal. She then covered her with a blanket.

Tzuyu roamed her eyes around the room. She smiled when she saw how girly the room is because of the princess-like design and colors.

She stood up to check the picture frame hanging around the room. It's a photo of Sana with her parents.

"She's still young on this photo. Hmm" Tzuyu said while looking at it intently. She then shrugged her shoulders after looking at it for a long time.

She sat on the bed, observing Sana's face. She slowly caress Sana's face and whispered...

"So beautiful"