Help me

Percy walked into him and Grace's bedroom, he smiled when he saw her, reading a book, barely staying awake.

"How's the leg?" He asked.

"Oh it's just um... it's fine..." Grace forced a smile.

"Oh God," Percy sighed, putting his face in his hands.

"Percy..." Grace started. "It's not your fault."

"I should've gone with you to the castle! Instead of being a whiny prat," Percy said.

"You've got to stop blaming yourself, darling," Grace said. "It's not your fault."

Percy sighed again, "Well... regardless. No one makes my fiancé hurt..."

Grace smiled, "Do you mind grabbing my crutches?"

Percy quickly grabbed a pair of crutches and handed them to Grace.

"I can carry you!" Percy said, suddenly.

"I'm sure you can," Grace said, kissing his cheek.

"But really," Percy said.

"I'm injured... not broken," Grace said. "I can do things on my own."

"Well I'd still like to carry you," Percy said.

Grace got up from the bed, "I'm not getting in the shower..."

Percy laughed, a bit too hard, "I didn't... Grace come on- What do you take me fo- I would never!"

Grace smirked, "Just thought you should know."

Dammit... He thought.

Grace shifted her position in bed for the a millionth time that night, at least in Percy's mind.

"Grace..." Percy groaned.

"I'm sorry, it's just... Well dammit Percy, if you hate me moving so much..." Grace said, a bit annoyed.

"I have work in the morning, and I can't get enough sleep with you rolling around throughout the night," Percy said, annoyed.

Grace frowned and broke away from his embrace, she rolled on her side.

"Serves ya right, bitch," Percy heard Fred and George mocking in his head.

"Grace... I'm sorry..." Percy said, wrapping his arm around her waist. "I know you're in pain and I'm not making it easier."

Grace turned around, so they were facing each other, "It's alright... Do you mind getting me something?"

"Anything, I'll get anything," Percy said.

"Can you get me some candy?" Grace asked.

"Really?" He laughed.

Grace frowned, glaring at him, he could see her green eyes through the darkness of their room.

"What do you need?" He laughed nervously, already out of the bed.

"The sour ones, and the chewy ones," Grace said.

"You hate those," Percy furrowed his eyebrows.

"Please Percy," she pouted.

"I don't think we have any of those," He laughed.

"Please," she stretched out all of the E's.

Percy rolled his eyes and kissed her lightly, "I'll be back soon."

"I love you!" She called.

"I know..." he said.

Percy walked around Diagon Alley, almost all the stores were closed, seeing as it was 2 AM.