☹ Scary Love pt. 2

- - -Two weeks later- - -

Patrick's POV

"Aye, Lucas," I call over to Y/N's new 'boyfriend'.

"The infamous Patrick Hockstetter?" He addresses, sitting on a table infront of me.

"What's up with you and my girl Y/N?"

"Your girl?" The little prick asks as if he didn't know.

"Did I fucking stutter?"

Lucas looks up at me and smirks, "if she's your girl than why is she calling my name at night?"

"What did you just say?" I push him back and he starts laughing, a smug smile on his face.

"Why don't you just leave her alone, man. You're no good for her. You hold her back". I roll my eyes and start cracking my knuckles. "Did you know she's got this sweet little moan?" he looks up at me, pleased with my reaction, "you know she also gets wet pretty fast, I could easily slip my fingers into her tight little pus-"

 "Did you know she's got this sweet little moan?" he looks up at me, pleased with my reaction, "you know she also gets wet pretty fast, I could easily slip my fingers into her tight little pus-"

Before he can finish I punch him square in the jaw.

"Fuck!" he screams, holding his face and trying to crawl away. I press my knee into his chest, punching him again, smiling when I notice he starts coughing up blood. His body stills, unable to fight back. I wince as the skin on my knuckles starts to tear from impact.

"Patrick!" Y/N's voice  yells from behind me. Soon enough I feel her tear me away from the pathetic little shit. "Oh my god-" she exhales shakily, looking down at Lucas.

Your POV

I push Patrick off of Lucas and yell for help. "What is wrong with you?!" I scream. Patrick gets up slowly, reaching a hand out towards me.

"Please, just hear me out," he begs, wincing when I slap his hands away. "Mh- fuck that hurts!" he yelps. I grab his wrists, and gasp. Other students and faculty file forward to help Lucas.

"What have you done?!" I whisper-yell and pull him towards the bathroom, following aimlessly

"What have you done?!" I whisper-yell and pull him towards the bathroom, following aimlessly. "Sit," I demand. Patrick stares at me as I bandage his hands.