※15※

While we eat, I explained my investigation to him.

"Jungkook, actually I've been doing some investigation on your brother."

"What?!" It's his turn to be shocked. I shushed him too.

"I was bored but then..I remembered you." I saw him smirking but I push it away.

"So, I did some investigation about your brother and what I found was mostly about his success but the odd thing is he doesn't have any of his family information posted online. I don't know if you know this but he's married to a famous fashion designer." His eyes widen in disbelief.

"Really?! I thought she was just his girlfriend."

"You do know about her."

"Yeah, from a friend. He showed me a news article about them." He answered.

"But I still can't believe he's married to her and we don't even know about it." He continued.

"Another thing, he lied to her wife. Saying he's an orphan and her wife believed him too." Jungkook's expression turned more stressful.

"What is wrong with him? Why does he keep all this a secret to us? What have we done wrong to him?" He face palmed himself and I swear, I heard soft sobbings from him.

"Jungkook?" I reached for his arm and carressed it softly as a sign of comfort. He was still keeping his head down and I had to pull my chair next to him since people starts to watch us.

"Jungkook, let's go somewhere else. People are starting to watch us." I whispered to him. He wipes his tears and stood up.

"Let's go." He left the cafe and so do I. The ride was really quiet. I can see that he is trying so hard to hold his tears but sometimes, he failed to do so. He keeps on driving until we stopped at the Hangang River. He went out and I do so too. He walked ahead of me and sat under the big tree facing the river. I came later and sat next to him.

"Are you okay now?" I started the conversation.

"How am I suppose to be okay in this situation, huh?" His tears slowly flows down his cheeks.

"I am really dissappointed of him." He hide his face and continued crying. I let him cry his heart out because at times like this, crying is relieving. My heart aches to see him like this so, I hugged him and I'm surprised that he hugs me back too.

"It's okay, Jungkook. I'm here for you." I spoke to him softly. I carressed his back as a gesture of comfort. After a while, he stopped crying and we broke the hug.

"Thank you for everything, Haeryung. I can never payback your kindness." He finally spoke up.

"Your welcome. That's what friends are for right? They help each other." I smiled. He nodded with a weak smile as he wiped his tears with his sleeve.

"Here," I gave him a tissue and he chuckled.

"You're so sweet." I was taken aback by his words that I didn't realise he took it from my hand.

"Haeryung?" He waved his hand in front of me.

"Yes?" I looked at him and he was smiling at me.

"You spaced out. Is there something that is bothering you?" He asked.

"Oh, no. Nothing." I shook my head.

"So, how are we going to settle this problem?" He questioned.

"I think we should meet his wife first. We'll tell her the truth and then, we'll go for him. Plus, I also need to apologise to her." I mumbled.

"Why?"