Chapter Twenty-Three (Edited)

A/N:
It's a bit short, but you're welcome! 😉
And seriously, I want to hear your thoughts about everything.
-Anon 🤭😊🙃

~~~~~~~~~~
(Juliet's POV)

I shook my head.

You're wrong. My parents are Emilia and Warren Collins.

"I'm not wrong. You are Ivan Kostas's daughter. His only daughter."

What do you want from me?

"Your father took everything from me!! I was supposed to take over for my own father when the time came but that didn't happen! Your father killed my family and my father's men! I had nothing! I have nothing! And now he will know what it feels like."

Vince is going to kill you when he finds you.

"I was going to buy you at the auction the next year. Cristiano owed me a favor so he said I could have you but I had to wait until the next auction. Vincenzo Bianchi, the Don Prince, just had to have you. That little shit always got what he wanted. Santino didn't have the balls to put him in his rightful place."

If this is about me and my father and Vince then why don't you let Adrianna go? She's pregnant and the stress isn't good for the baby.

"She belongs here with me. I'm not letting her go. I will raise that baby with her or I will raise it without her."

If my father doesn't know I exist then how do you expect to make him pay?

He gave me a smile that made me uncomfortable and afraid. Very afraid.

He left the cell only to return a bit later with two men behind him. One untied my legs while the other just stood there.

My captor grabbed a handful of my hair and yanked me to my feet. I wanted to scream in pain but I didn't. I knew it's what he wanted and I wasn't going to give it to him.

He dragged me from the cell and down the hall to a room. It had a chair in the middle of the floor, a table off to the side, and a desk with a laptop sitting across from the chair.

"We're going to put on a little show." He said throwing me onto the floor. My hands were bound so I couldn't catch myself and my head hit the concert floor. Hard.

"Put her in the chair." He ordered his goons.

As they did that he walked over to the laptop and started typing. Once I was secure in the chair his goons left leaving us alone.

"Once I turn on the camera we will be live and everyone will see." He said walking back to me. "Your husband will see. Your father will see. And they will break. They will bow down to me to save your life."

I didn't know if I was going to make it out of this alive. I didn't know if he spoke the truth about my father. I didn't know much but I did know one thing.

Vince bows to no one and my captor was soon going to realize that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Vince's POV)

"So what's our plan?" Knox asked.

"We've got men all over this city looking. We'll find something." Giovanni said.

"We need to find out who took them and why." Phoenix said.

"No f*cking shit Sherlock." Knox said making Phoenix glare at him.

"I'd hate to have to kick your ass."

Knox smirked. "Bring it on, sniper boy."

"Enough." I snapped. "We need to figure this f*cking shit out and we need to figure it out now. Who would take them? Why would they take them?"

"I think I have some answers to your questions." An unfamiliar voice said from the doorway.

"Holy f*ckin' shit." Knox said. "This just keeps gettin' better. I'm thinkin' that I should move the club here. Y'all are some interesting f*ckers."

"Knox, shut the hell up." Phoenix snapped.

"Why the f*ck are you here?" I asked pulling out my gun and aiming it right at his forehead.

"To tell you the truth." She said.

"What truth is that?"

"Juliet isn't our daughter."

I cocked my head to the side. "Wanna repeat that?"

"Juliet isn't our daughter. She's adopted." Warren said.

"Whose daughter is she then?"

"She is Kostas's daughter."

"F*ckin' shit." Knox said again. "You married a Bratva Russian Princess? That's priceless."

"How'd you get her?"

"We were vacationing in Russia when she was dropped off on our doorstep. We adopted her and brought her back here."

"You never told her?"

"No. We had the birth certificate and other things made once we got her here."

"That's why you didn't care to sell her to settle a debt. She isn't yours so you didn't care." I said.

They both looked away.

"Get the f*ck out of my sight before I blow a hole in your heads." I growled.

"Let us know when you find her."

Yeah, I bet I f*cking do.

Once they left, I started barking orders.

"Find Kostas. Find his son. Find anyone that will get us to him. He's going to tell me who he has royally pissed off and why." I ordered as my phone began to ring. "What?"

"Bianchi, I have what you asked for. It took some time but I got it. I went by your office but you weren't there."

"Just tell me, Romano."

"I did some digging into Special Agent Wright and..."

"And what? Spit it out."

"He doesn't exist."

"What do you mean he doesn't exist?"

"I mean, there are no records about a David Wright or a Special Agent Wright anywhere. I looked at the FBI's database and found nothing. Whoever he is, he's no agent and he doesn't work for the FBI."

"Then who the f*ck is he?" I asked to no one specific as I hung up.

"What going on now?" Gio asked.

"There is no Agent Wright." I said rubbing my forehead. I had a massive headache coming on.

"So who the f*ck is he?"

"I don't have a clue but I want him found and brought here. I don't care what you have to do but I want him here alive. I'm going to find out exactly who he is and what he wants and how he ties into all this."