╟ Chapter 139: The Game is On ╢

The severed head of Doflamingo fell on the floor, still wearing that tight teeth expression. The members of his Family took a step back from the gladiator, their faces mirroring one of horror.

Kyros landed back on the ground at a safe distance of the headless body of the Shichibukai. Baby-5 let out a shriek while Buffalo charged at him, swinging his fist backward.

"YOU BASTARD!" the nosy voice shouted, and was stopped by Kyros shoving his sword right under his chin.

"From now on, I'm gonna rip the mask off of all your deceptions!" the man snarled in rage.

"Mingo's dead! And I was gonna kick his ass..." exclaimed Luffy, his tone slightly sounding sad from not being the one putting a end to Doflamingo's reign.

"I can't help but think there's something wrong, but never mind that! Let's save Tra-guy while we have the chance" you said.

You jumped over the border of the window, running in the doctor's direction. Luffy and Viola followed after you when they heard some commotion at the end of the hallway. Several guards were showing up, already shooting at you.

While both Baby-5 and Buffalo were too busy fighting Kyros, you took this time to sneak your way to where Law was chained. Said male let out a shout of surprise at the sight of you and Luffy.

"(y/n)-ya?! Straw Hat-ya?!" Law yelled.

"I'm glad that you're alive!" laughed Luffy, waving his hand wildly.

"You have no business here! What about the factory?! Did you destroy it?!" he implored.

"I have the key of his handcuffs on me" said Viola, showing a golden key to your captain who grinned.

"You have everything prepared!"

"STRAW HAT! VIOLET! SILVERS! YOU CAN'T LAY A FINGER ON THE YOUNG MASTER..."

You almost forgot about the bomb machine that you encountered a while earlier. Gladius somewhat managed to find you, and as he appeared at the window, he froze on the spot. At the sight of his Young Master decapitated, the executive glared in silence, stunned.