Chapter Thirty- Baby Mama Drama

IVORY'S POINT OF VIEW

The pounding of the front door made me stop feeding Alijah and balance her in one arm as I walked over to the door and looked through the peephole before opening it once I realized it was Reina and Tristan.

"I thought you had your own place?" she said rolling her eyes as she pushed passed me with Tristan on her hip.

"We got back together and he wanted me to move back in with him" I told her as I walked back into the kitchen to finish feeding my daughter and Reina followed.

It was silent as I fed her except for the occasional noise Tristan would make. I didn't feel an need to make conversation with her so I wasn't going to. I knew she was here to start drama with Jade anyway and it was way to early to deal with that.

When Jade finally came down the stairs after getting out of the shower Reina quickly marched over and Jade sighed and leaned against the counter.

"I love how you didn't even come to your sons doctors appointment last week, you didn't even return my phone calls" Reina snapped and Jade began laughing.

"I'm sorry, my daughter was born and when you look at the level of importance it was a little more important than a check up, I promise to be at the next one though" Jade shrugged and her eyes grew wide.

"So your basically saying she's more important then him? You shouldn't of knocked me up if you felt that way" Reina said looking for an argument.

"Your twisting my words around and I ain't say that. I was there for you non stop when he was born and I see him whenever I can when you aren't playing games. My daughter was born last week and your trying to make me show favoritism when I'm being equal" Jade said shrugging as he pulled Tristan from her arms and kissed him.

Reina began tearing up as she glanced at my daughter meanly and began walking towards me as she looked down at her.

"Why are you looking at my child like that? She's a baby" I tell her and Jade quickly grabbed her arm and spent her back around.

"Why'd you come here?" He asked and she tried to pull Tristan from him but he wouldn't let her.

"Nah you already brought him don't try and take him from me cause you mad" he said and I sighed and took Alijah upstairs. I swear everyday they argue over this like cats and dogs and it's irritating.

Tristan has nothing to do with how she feels I don't understand why she has to be bitter and not let Jade be a father and then complain about Alijah, I don't understand her logic at all.

Once I got in my bedroom I sat down cross legged and put Alijah on my shoulder and tried to burp her but she ended up spitting up.

"SILAS! COME HERE!" I yelled and waited until I heard his bedroom door open and he came and took the baby without me even explaining.

"Why the fuck they arguing like that it's to early" Silas groaned as he laid back on he bed with the baby on his chest.

"I don't know and y'all need to stop doing that she don't even like to lay in her crib because she always wants somebody to hold her like that" I complained and Silas started laughing.

"She's the princess she get whatever she wants" Silas joked as he rubbed on her back and she closed her eyes.

"Watch when she's older and spoiled as hell then what are you going to do?" I asked and he thought about it.

"I rather for her be spoiled then to be a hoe. If my black card keeps her from messing around she can have it all the time" he stated and I sighed and rolled my eyes.