17

"Oh my-hey!"

Taehyung groans groggily as his body's kicked off the couch by an ominous powerful foot. Pain surging his whole being, he shoots his eyes open to glare at whoever the culprit is.

A pair of horrified eyes soon meets his view. There's a rolled up magazine in between the slender fingers of the man ready to smack the life out of him.

Taehyung smiles childishly at the sight of his hyung staring down at him.

His eyes are wide, mouth slightly open as he takes in the realization of his young brother laying flat on his carpet.

"Freaking hell, Tae! I thought you were a thief or something." He exhales heavily before purposely kicking the younger on the hip.

Taehyung's smiles drops drastically and the perfect features of his face scrunch themselves up as he wales in pure agony. He curls his body into a fetus-like position in attempts to ease out the pain.

Jin ignores the cries of his younger, still fazed by the sight of his sudden presence in his house.

There's a few minutes of silence in his side, the murmurs of Taehyung completely tuned out of his little world, before he finally allows everything to sink in.

"A heads up would've stopped me from doing that you know." He murmurs to himself before grabbing the younger by the arm and hoisting him up with a little bit of difficulty.

Taehyung's changed a lot from the last time he's seen him.

He's not taller than him. Pretty much not as good-looking as him either but he can say that its really close.

"But where's the fun in that?" Grumbles the young Prince.

His voice changed too. Much deeper than how it was a few years back.

Jin smacks the younger one on the head with the same magazine.

It's been a while since he's last seen him. To say he's missed him is an understatement.

After Jin left Korea at the age seven, it wasn't until Taehyung was sent to school out of the country that they finally had their sibling bonding time.

Taehyung was thrilled when he realized his brother was attending the same school. Which led to them being roommates and finally having the time of their lives like any other normal sibling.

Too bad Jin couldn't be there throughout his whole period since he had to return to Korea.

Jin recalls the memories of them staying up all this one time only to get scolded the next day for not making it to class on time.

Despite the punishment of having to clean the pretty big field they didn't mind it one bit. They were given the task together. And spending time with each other only made the job much for fun and a whole lot easier.

"Have you eaten anything yet?" Jin asks as he tosses the magazine away on the couch.

In response to that, Taehyung's stomach rumbles the depth of a volcano about to erupt.

"I'll take that as a no. There's a cafe just across the street. They probably have serve your favorite strawberry cake there."

Strawberry cake? He likes the sound of that. Without thinking too much, Taehyung grabs Jin by the arm and drags his yelling brother out the house.

~

"You should call them soon. I don't want then to think I've murdered you."

You glare at Lisa trying to push her nose into your family buisness.

"The only one who'll be doing the murdering here is me." You mumble under your breath before making your way out of the counter and straight to the front door.

Your little respond succeeds on reaching Lisa's ears, and she rolls her eyes before making her way up towards you. You're about to turn the sign sideways but a hand smacks it back flat against the glass.

"I'm serous Y/n. You need to give them a call. It's already been a month since you've last contacted them and I'm sure they're worried about you."

She's serious and genuinely concerned.

A soft smile carves the outline of your bestfriend's lips when you decide to take in her words. Satisfied, she flios the sign open. "Think about it okay ? Despite the situation, they're still your parents."

She's right. No matter how much you deny it, they're still your parents. You're only making matters worse if you keep ignoring their calls.

They're already pent up with stressed, having to deal with the success of their business and the last thing you'd want is to add unnecessary pressure in their already full bags.

Being so lost in thoughts, you fail to notice two figures heading towards your way. Both engaged in their own little conversation to even notice you standing there.

The first creak of the door snaps you back completely, and you gasp as you try your best to spring out of the way. You could've made it with ease. But destiny just wanted to play rough today.

Your legs jerk backwards, yet one leg decides to do it diagonally. You feel your whole body tense when pain strikes the bone of your ankle and then up to your whole being.

Eventually you fall and your back hits the floor.

Shuffling could be heard accompanied by fast footsteps, yet you're too focused on the pain circling your foot to even notice that your body's already hoisted up and carried across the room in bridal manner.

It takes you about a minute to realize that you're already sitting on a chair. One shoe off with a pair of smooth hands gently applying pressure to your twisted knee.

You're still weak from the fall, and the pain on your ankle only sums it all up, but you don't want to keep your eyes shut forever.

When you open your eyes, there's a man already kneeling in front of you, his hands working up to ease your pain with your shoe left abandoned on the side.

Your conscious attacks you like a truck then and there and you can't help but feel your cheeks tint a bit.

Your foot hurts like fire, but you don't want anyone touching it as of this moment.

It's embarrassing.

You're about to gently jerk it back, but he only applies pressure to the throbbing area to keep it in place.

His eyes' are fixated to your bare foot, shoulders in motion as he gently massages the area around it. You swallow back the yelp forming the pit of your throat from the previous pull, and when he allows his voice to silkily spill.

You freeze.

Not because of his voice though, but because of the visible command dripping each and every aspect of his words. You shudder.

"Just hold still Y/n. I'm not done yet."