Ch.36

Olivia's POV-

"WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS HUH!"

I yelled to Zac with anger with tears going down my cheeks

"NONE OF THIS MAKES SENCE FOR YOU TO DO! THIS IS LITERALLY KIDNAPPING AND YOU CAN GO TO FUCKING JAIL YOU DUMB ASS!!"

I yelled and he was just ignoring me

"FUCKING ANSWER ME YOU DĪCK HEAD!!!"

I yelled once more but no answer

"What? Is there something you don't want to SHARE!"

I say and he just sighed

"Your such a fucking idiot, I can't believe I actually decided to fucking love someone like you. You are just a fucking player, abuser, filthy idiot that doesn't know how to RESPECT WOMEN!"

I say and he just stopped the car

"What? Now you want to talk, huh!"

I say waiting for him and he turned back and looked at me

"Oh, did I get you mad? Whoops, it's just the truth. I don't regret anything I just said"

I say looking away because I didn't want to see his ugly ass.

"Look there's a reason-"

"A REASON?! What REASON Can that possibly be, to literally just SNATCH ME AWAY FROM THE PERSON I LOVE!"

"THERE CAN NOT BE A REASON TO JUST DO THAT ZAC!"

I yelled at him and he looked down

"Ok, ok ok. Your right, yeah yeah. I did this, got you back into my life but theres things inside of me that I just...."

He said stopping

"What things? I mean you do have organs that are inside of you, you dumb ass"

"No, what the fuck? You don't understand Olivia"

"I DONT UNDERSTAND? What the fuck is that supposed to mean?!"

I say, no answer...again.

"Hello? I'm fucking talking to you! NOT CASPER!"

I say still no answer

"ANSWE ME YOU IDIOT!-"

"I STILL FUCKING LOVE YOU OLIVIA!"

He yelled over me and I got shocked

"I still have fucking feelings for you"
-

Jack G's POV-

"So how did this happen Jack"

The doctor asked me as I remembered what Johnson told me to say

"Umm, I was getting something from the top shelf in my kitchen...and I got on top my counter then I lost my balanced, so I fell to the floor and somehow there was a pack of knives up there...and I had my hand up to block my face you know.. first instinct, then one of them just, went through, and cut my hand"

I say and nodded at the end

"Hmm, well you'll be fine just have to come in so I can be checking up on the stitches and make sure nothing happens to your hand"