Chapter 1

Please watch the Book Teaser of this book on my YT channel just click the link below.

>>>> https://youtu.be/-Mf3Dbp6VIc

Nevermind it cant be clicked so just dont mind it pls continue reading.

Annyeong haseyo!!!! My name is Rosé and im from New Zealand and me and my family are going to korea. Im only 15 today and I guess im gonna have to transfer to a new school in korea. I miss my old friends, well its time to make new friends.

After the flight me and my parents took a cab to the apartment we just moved in. Its really small with only 2 bedrooms and 1 kitchen 1 restroom. Its super small but its beautiful. Then I walked in my room and placed my things right. And layed on my bed. Then mom opened the door.

Mom: Rosé heres what you will wear tommorow just hang it by the window.

Me: What!? This is too short, like if I go up stairs in school my........will be exposed.

Mom: Are you in kindergarten?

Me: No! Im 15 do you call that a kindergarten?

Mom: Wear that or else....

Me: Or else what!?

Mom: Youll have to clean the bathroom.

Me: Nooooo!!!!!

Mom: Ok bye!!

Ugh Tommorow is school day. This is going to be weird I hate life. I washed my hair and slept.

Mom opened the curtains and woke me up on a happy mood. She also gave me kimchi for breakfast.

Mom: Rosie you go eat that and go take a bath ok?

Me: Ok!!!!!

I got up in my bed and ate the kimchi it took me 2 mins to eat and I took a bath afterwards. After taking a bath I brushed my teeth and wear my uniform with a short skirt and a blouse with black neck tie. I got out of my room and saw a note on the table. It says "Sweetie me and your dad is at work till friday so take care I bought a lot of food you could eat and cook enjoy school love you!!!! Oh your money is also at the bank just get the amount of money you need". So I have to go to school on my own now.

When I was about to go out of the house someone was by the door and I noticed he's wearing the same uniform. He has brown hair and has a great body shape. I guess were naighbors. I didnt mind him I just walked to the cab and he stopped me.

Guy: Dont!!!

Me: Why?!

Guy: Ill take you to school.

Me: Why would I listen to you?!

Guy: Because if you dont Ill harass you

Me: You think you can scare me? I dont believe you goodbye!

Guy: Youll see

I ran and got in the cab I walked to the school and ask a bit for my room and I got the answer I rushed to my room but I got lost and suddenly I saw the guy I saw a minute ago. He was walking towards me and got closer and closer then he grabbed my slim waist and pushed me towards the lockers with his other hand on the side of my head his face got closer to my ear and whispered.

Guy: Baby are you lost?

Me: Im not your baby so get off me!!!!! I dont even know your name

Guy: My name is Jungkook.....happy!?

Me: No!!!! Just get off me

Then he removed his hands on the side of my head and he lifted my short skirt.