Chapter 51: Dangerous

Kamaya

I looked at him irritated he sure has a lot to say about what I do, I'm a grown woman and I can do whatever I want. "I don't know why you think you have a say so in my life," I said. He turned near me "All I said is I don't want you to go to the day party. You're pregnant and sick... did you forget?" he asked.

"I'm fine, I'm tired of being in this house anyway," I said. "And out of all places you want to go to is the club, walking around knowing damn well your ankles hurt," he said squeezing my legs.

"Get off me, I do what I want," I said brushing my hair. 

All we were going to do was sit in a section anyways

All we were going to do was sit in a section anyways. I can't sit down and enjoy some music. I'm only 3 months its not like I'm 7 months struggling to breathe. "Okay Boss, do what you want," he said putting on his shirt. "Unless you're trying to hide me, what you don't want people to know you knocked up your bosses' daughter better yet, your partners baby momma" I questioned. He laughed "Unbelievable," he said. "Unbelievable what? I asked

"You say it like you're owned or something, why would you think some shit like that? He raised his brow.

"It be the niggas that claim they a real nigga, so tell me why you don't want me to do anything? I raised my brow.

"You need to watch what you say to me. I'm as real as they come" he gave me a serious look. "Nope, it already came out of my mouth" I crossed my arms. "Hm, maybe you just wanna show off for your ex? You sure you really wanna go with me or you're just trying to make another nigga mad since you wanna make assumptions" he challenged.

"Uh no, who does that? I questioned

"Bottom line is I just care about you and the baby; being there ain't gon serve you no justice," he said

"I think you're trying to hide me; just like I said?

"Maybe I care about your health, maybe I don't want you at every damn function," he said.

I laughed a little "That's not your call" I said. "Okay Kamaya, if you wanna come you can... wanna got to the warehouse too. Oh, I forgot Rudy had you exposed to that too. What's next you want to get shot up with the rest of us? Be my guest Bonnie" he said zipping up his jacket.

"Oh wow, you're quite hilarious don't try to use that on me all I asked is why? You never want me to go anywhere and I'm not about to deal with a controlling ass nigga" I said.

He chuckled "You want to have standards now? He asked. My eyes widened I couldn't believe he just said that to me as if I wasn't already insecure about getting pregnant so fast. I pushed him hard "Get out," I said. "Maya-

"Get the fuck out, why would you say some shit like that to me? I pushed him again. He grabbed my wrists pulling me towards him.

"Don't touch me, I aint Rudy" he raised his voice. I could see the anger form on his face. I never witnessed him loud he's very mellow so this was new but he still wasn't going to yell at me.