Chapter 25

Finally out of my funk with writers block. The ideas are flowing like crazy! Here is a new chapter within a week of the last chapter?! I seriously had to force myself to stop writing the chapter so I didn't give away too much haha ANYWAYS! I absolutely love this chapter so I hope you guys too!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I do not own the characters of TV show teen wolf such as Scott, Derek, Allison, Stiles, and so on. I do not own the show teen wolf. I do not own the ideas of the TV show Teen Wolf. (Though I wish I could be such an amazing writer as the writer of Teen Wolf!!!) I do own my characters such as Emily and her friend Stephanie, and Sean because I created them.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 25:

--Emily's POV

"Wait! Hold on. I don't think this is a good idea." I quickly said as I watched the two males in front of me.

Sean and Derek both grinned at my words, making me even more unsure about the situation. Both of them looked ready too fight and were sizing each other up. The wind had vanished, making the forest grow eerily silent.

"I take it back. This is definitely not a good idea." I spoke, hoping that I would get through to them but in the end I knew I couldn't stop this.

I stared at the two, knowing that this fight was way over due. Even though lately they have been working together with a few things, the tension was clearly still there.

"I think it's a great idea." Sean said as he took another step back from Derek and raised his fists.

"Agreed." Derek insisted and without a second to spare, he dove forward.

Sean had little time to react as he dodged Derek. I could barely keep up with the two as they fought. A few minutes in, I felt a little worse about my fighting skills as I saw how fast both of them were moving. Sean was definitely taking it a lot more easier on me earlier than I had thought, judging on how fast he moved now. I was brought from my thoughts as I winced when Derek's fist grazed Sean's upper arm and he stumbled back a little.

I could barely see the smirk on Derek's lips as Sean took another step back to further distance himself from the werewolf. Sean rubbed his arm with his other hand before he stopped and returned to his defensive stance.

"That's all?" Sean taunted, referring to Derek's failed hit.