Chapter fifty

*Ryder's point of view*

As Addison ran off after I stopped her in the middle of the night, I sighed.

I need to know why she is covered in blood.

I need to know if she is okay.

I hurry up back into my limo before telling Marcus where to go, I sigh before thinking as the car sped away.

I don't care what Addison did anymore, I love her and as cliche as it may be I picture spending the rest of my life with her, waking up next to her, kissing her, cuddling her, loving her, growing old together.

I want that but only with her, I was stupid to get mad over the money when maybe she did take it for a reason that was selfless yet again.

What I love about her is how selfless she is, how honest she is and how kind she is.

As we approached her apartment I got more excited to confess how I feel about her too her, I feel so bad about I would said to her so I also need to apologize, hopefully she will forgive me.

I grab out my key I copied for her apartment and opened it, call me a creep but someone has to watch her and make sure she is okay everywhere.

As I approach her bedroom door I call her name once I hear her worried sound.

"Addison?"I ask before the door unlocks and she walks looking better than ever.

Geez why is she so cute when she is mad?

"What the hell are you doing here?" She snaps at me taking me off guard a little.

Of course she is still mad at me, she has every right to be.

"You didn't answer my question before, what's going on?" I ask not leaving until I know she is okay.

"It's none of your business, just leave the hell alone" I say before gripping her arm lightly and pulling her into her bedroom.

I close it and lock it behind me once we are both in it, two bodies in the dark.

"I am not leaving until I get answers, I am just as stubborn as you are" I say before she tries to push my chest and I hold in a laugh at how hard she is trying.

"You called me a slut, do you understand how much the hurts? I was broken, was called a slut everyday from my worthless father, and you still went ahead and called me that. Not only that but every word that came out of your mouth sounded exactly like my Father. I had to live through his shit, and I am not doing that again. You can't just walk in here like nothing happened and you did nothing wrong, I did the wrong thing to, I shouldn't have taken your money and I should have told you" Tears of anger start to trail down her face making my heart break. "I am sorry about what I did, but you dont understand how much it hurt, to see the only person that I actually love"

Shock and excitement run through my body, she feels the same way.

I cup her face in my hands before reading her eyes, full of regret and love.

"You love me?" I whisper, trying to sound too excited.

"Yes, I do" she says barely over a whisper.

That's it, I can't control myself anymore, it's been far to long that I have kissed her and I need to.

I close the distance between our faces and I press her soft lips against mine, God she drives me crazy.

I kiss her cheek and say "I-" then her other cheek "love-" and then I kiss her mouth "you". 

After ages, I finally had won her over, I finally showed her how much I love and will always love her.

                                                                                            ***

I wake up happy for the first time in forever.

"Enjoying the view?" I ask Addison when she stands looking at me not realizing how hot she looks right now.

"Um-I" I say before I gesture her over, I need to kiss her again, she is like a drug that I can't stop taking.

I kiss her with passion and I was about to kiss her neck when I stop smiling, God I left a few marks on her.

"Is there something wrong?" she asks me worried and I smirk.

"Looks like I left a mark on you" I say before looking her up and down slowly.

She blushes cutely before I laugh which I receive a slap on the shoulder.

"Oh well, I can cover it" She says before we smile at each other.

"We need to talk" she says making my heart drop, well I had it coming.

"Not now, wait until tomorrow when we go back to work okay?" I say before she nods hear head slowly.

I kiss her again and I was about to flip her over when the door opens and a gasp flies out.

"Addis- oh my god" A voice says, I realize its Mia and I laugh when Addison hides her face in my neck.

"Hey, Mia" I say before Mia's face shows anger.

Well, she hates me.

"Don't hey me" She replies before Addison sighs.

"Mia-" She says before shaking her head revealing her hickeys accidentally.

"What is he doing here? and did you- Oh my God you had sex with him?" Mia asks before we look at each-other.

"um-well" Addison says blushing which tells me it's my cue to take over.

"Look, I know you may be mad because of what I did to your best friend but we are going to talk it over, we love each other." I say before pecking her sweet lips again.

"You love each other?" Mia asks with a raised eyebrow.

Addison's nods her head before a smile spreads across her face, God this girl is quick to change emotions.

"If you love him Addison, than I support you" Mia says before hugging her.

Addison smiles at me before I smile back at her.

"I'll leave you two to it then, try not to be too loud" Mia says before closing the door behind her.

"Now where were we?" I ask before she pulls my neck and kisses me.

I love Addison and finally everything is falling into place.

Question of the day:

What do you think of Ryder's love for Addison?

Who else is sad that there is only a few chapters left ☹?