chapter 59 (Finale)

The update is delayed because stupid w*attp*d deleted the draft i wrote and i had to rewrite the whole thing again.

I was so pissed and frustrated but i am okay now.

Moving on

Please read the warnings and take it seriously.

Warning :-

Violence
Death
Triggering content
Hardcore angst.

This chapter contains 5000+ words guys. So please read is patiently.

Good luck and i meet you all at the end because i have some words to say.

____________________________________

A sudden gush of pain jolted throughout jungkook's body. His stomach ached, his arms lost tension and his legs began to weaken. "The fight won't end..." he thought as he stared at taehyung, yoongi and namjoon fight relentlessly but he could notice that their moves started to lack energy.

His tongue was soaked in the taste of blood. Bruised and winded, with a leg in agony, he forced himself to stand up. His head was pounding.

He glanced at daniel who seemed to be enjoying watching his hyungs struggle and get hurt. Oh how he was feeling so much useless and pathetic right now. He had to do something, he thought. He needs to do something to help.

"Guess i underestimated them ren. They have too much energy to still fight." Daniel muttered, getting annoyed to see the three boys still not giving up or getting caught by his numerous men.

"I am getting bored.. lets spice things up." He taunted, then stood up and lifted his hand to his side. Ren understood what he wanted and placed a black gun on the old man's palm.

"Hmmm lets see.." daniel grey eyes skimmed through the battlefield as he caressed the gun with his fingertips.

Groups of men managed to seize yoongi and namjoon down at last and dragged them near to jin and jimin while taehyung was still  fighting, determined to not lose today.

"Well you are getting on my nerves now kim taehyung and the daniel wu won't let those people get away just like that." Daniel snickered darkly along with ren then loaded the gun slowly while watching the lilac haired male with excitement.

His chapped lips pulled up into a sly smirk as he pointed it down and straight ahead towards the target.

Jungkook eyes widened as he followed daniel aim's which ended up on taehyung who was now punching a guy on the floor with his back facing daniel.

He limped towards the older as fast as he could and grabbed onto his shirt, weakly trying to pull it.

"H-hyung!! Hyung! We have to g-go! S-stop!!" He screamed as he tried to yank the older off daniel's guard.