let's do it!!

Mei's pov

"So what are we gonna do" I asked excitedly.
"Maybe we can have our relationship still, but keep it even more a secret then last time" yuzu said panicking.
"That won't work there already really onto us" I said sadly.
"I think we should take a break until the heat goes down" I said even sadder than last time.
She looked at me with tears running down her face and said "let's do it".
I felt so bad for having to say that but it's our only option.
"Mei" she said in a little voice.
"Yes" I responded.
"Do u think we can have one last kiss please" she begged.
Without answering I pushed her up against the wall and kissed her without warning.

Yuzu's pov

I wish that wasn't the last one for awhile I want her to kiss me like that everyday. I couldn't take it the silence between us.
*takes off running*
I couldn't stand to be next to her, cause I wanna do bad things that I can't.

Dad's pov

I hope everything is ok, they won't have anytime to do anything bad especially since Mei is on the student council.
Well I better get going so I'm there on time so they don't get a chance to to anything. Finally I reached the school to see yuzu standing there staring off into space, but I didn't see Mei I wonder where she was. At least there not together I thought to myself. "Yuzu where is your sister" I asked sternly. "She stays longer remember she is on the student council" I said rudely. "Well I trust her to come on her own so I guess its just you and me everyday cause if I dont come get you you'll stay here and do bad things with my daughter" I said in a mean tone.

Yuzu's pov

What about when he goes back to work what will he do then."What are you gonna do when you have to go back to work" I asked? He didn't answer he just kept walking.

Author's note............

what do you think Mei's dad will do when he does finally have to go back to work? Are Mei and Yuzu's relationship gonna take off again? Find out in the next chapter. On that note peace out my anime fam.

Ill try to update everyday but no promises.

virtual donut party next chapter if you comment your fav chapter so yea bye. :)