21. Holding On

You were hiding in a building, next to a fire. You were too busy morphing your spheres to care about all the chaos outside.

'I'm almost done morphing...please don't find me now...'

You internally prayed that you would finish morphing before the horde of villains found you. Unfortunately for you, who was focusing solely on morphing, a villain snuck up behind your back. You felt a cool blade against your throat, and a round metal object beside your head.

"Don't. Move." A deep, raspy, voice spoke.

"Don't try to control your weapons. Pulling a trigger takes a lot less work than you would imagine." Another more feminine voice added on.

'What...
...They actually found me?'

"Hey, dipshits! I found the girl!" The male voice called to his friends.

Murmurs and cheers were heard in the zone as everyone started heading towards the building you were in. You walked down the stairs with your head down and your hands up behind your back, with a knife to your throat and a gun to your head.

Needless to say, they weren't underestimating you.

"So," The female villain started before kicking you to the ground after reaching the first floor of the building. "We agreed on hostage?"

Hostage? I can't be a burden to everyone else, especially not during a time of need..!

You bit your lip and attempted to use your quirk to knock the villain's gun out of his hands. You slid away from the knife at your throat and jumped out of the building, getting on your ride, which was an unfinished blade.

"She's feistier than I thought." The male capturer said, as he pulled out his gun.

You landed on another building's rooftop as you started attacking the waves of villains below. The blade you had morphed out of the spheres despite incomplete, still efficiently knocked over most of the villains' ranks.

You heard a gunshot. It was from the villain who held the gun to your head. An ear-piercing scream escaped your lips. You looked down immediately, and saw that your thigh had been shot.

"Hey! I thought we said no moving!" The female villain said, as she flew towards the roof.

Your voice jittery, you ordered. "Stay back." You guided your blade back to your side, ready to hop on and fly away.

"Tch.." A voice beside you grunted.

The male villain was faster to appear by your side than your spheres. You felt the cold metal of the villain's gun at your head once again.

'How did the other villain get here?!'

"Now, be a good hostage and stay silent." The feminine capturer said, tying your wrists together. "I doubt she'll be able to escape with one of her legs injured, but I tied her hands together, just in case."

"(Y/N)!" A harsh voice screamed, with a panicked tone.

"...Katsuki-san?"

••• •••

Heyyy

I'm lazy so I've been awayy :/ + this is unedited cause fight scenes are doodoo and hard to write...