File: Magic or Whatever

Hey, everyone! Sorry for the wait, I hope you enjoy this chapter!

If there is anyone who likes reading BillDip, my sister made a story called The Demon Came Back. Her Wattpad is DarkKitsune333. Thank you!

This chapter is dedicated to thatgayshykid! I wrote this one for you.

Also, sad to say this but Percy isn't high anymore :(

-- Yuki :)

Xxxxxxxxxxx

"Barton, where are you?" Percy demanded as he held the phone in front of him on speaker.

"Sorry, sorry, I just left!" Sounds could be heard as the archer started running from where he was, "I'll be there soon!"

"Oh, my gods," The demigod glared, though with less heat than one would think judging by his tone, at the phone as if he could incinerate the agent through it. "Just get here! I'm already stressed as it is!" He hung up, stuffing the device in his pocket.

Loki blinked at the mortal, surprised at the outburst. He knew that it was how Clinton and Perseus interacted but it still managed to catch him off guard that this was how comrades acted with each other. "I can transport him here if that will ease your worries."

Percy turned to look at him, studying him with his eery sea-green eyes, "...Let me call Clint again first."

"What?" Clint asked when he picked up. "I'm probably fifteen minutes away."

"Loki says that he can transport you here," The demigod bit his lip, furrowing his eyebrows. "Can he- I mean, is that okay? I don't- I wanted to ask you first."

The archer was silent for a moment, "...Yeah... He can do his magic or whatever."

"Are you sure? We can just wait for you."

"I don't want to be late for this thing. It'll be quicker if Loki just uses his magic."

"Clint," Percy sighed. "I'm sure the people here would understand if you're late. Look, just because I wanted you here quickly doesn't mean I'm going to make you deal with magic if you're not okay with it. Are you?"

"...No... Sorry, Percy..."

"There's nothing to be sorry for, okay? You're my best friend. I'll see you soon."

"'Kay. Thanks, Fish Face."

"Whatever, Hawkass."

--

No one mentioned anything about the conversation they heard when Clint arrived, nor did they say anything when said archer chose to stay near Natasha or Percy and away from Loki.

"I do not understand," The god of mischief frowned. "Why am I here?"

"Oh," Percy's eyes widened slightly and he lightly tapped the floor in thought. "I'm sorry," He thought back to his conversation with Clint. "I thought you'd want to get out of the tower. I should have asked... Sorry..."

Loki shook his head in slight surprise, "No, it is quite alright. I appreciate the thought. I was merely curious." He gave the demigod a smile, nodding his head slightly in satisfaction when the other looked relieved. "I shall wait here until you and your team are finished. Is that alright?"

"That's fine," Percy nodded happily, giving the god a lopsided smirk. He grabbed Tony's hand and gestured for the team to follow them as he and his boyfriend walked inside a building.

--

The woman at the front desk in the building watched as the Avengers stood a few feet away, Captain America trying to calm Halo down as he paced. "Um... May I- May I help you with something?"

Thor, god of thunder, approached her, a large and infectious smile on his face, and boomed, "Yes, we are searching for the Honorable Eden! Do you know where we may find him?"

Janice, as her name plate said, looked a bit shocked, as any normal person would be if Thor was speaking to them, "Does- What is this Eden's last name? Or-Or, if you have a picture of him that may work?"

"Oh, yeah," Tony flipped up his face plate and smiled at the woman as he handed the picture Halo had received. "That's him."

"Oh!" Her face lit up, "He's such a sweet boy. Why do you need to see him?"

The billionaire gestured to Halo, who approached the woman slowly, almost like he was shy behind his half mask. "I-" The hero hesitated for a moment. "Eden made me a bear... I thought I'd... Return the favor..."

Janice cooed when she saw the bear. It was a nice brown stuffed animal that wore a red jacket that looked like the one Eden was wearing in the picture and soft-looking blue jeans. Clutched in the little bear's paw was an Avengers badge. "Eden will love this," She whispered as she gazed at it. She knew Eden loved to sew and she had to constantly stop the kids that chose to bully him. To see the boy's hero sew something for him... "He's in classroom 235 just down the hall."

"Thank you," Halo seemed to beam, using the bear's paw to wave at her before he and his team went in the direction she pointed.

--

Ms. Louise was writing on the whiteboard in her classroom when someone knocked on the door. She frowned lightly as she placed her marker down but went over to answer it, barely keeping in her gasp of shock when she saw the Avengers. "Oh, hello," She said faintly. "How may I help you?"

Captain America gave her a smile, his 'everything is real neat and swell, let's go pet some puppies' smile, "We're here for Eden. We have something to give to him if that's okay."

Eden looked up sharply from where his head was resting on his desk. Who was here for him? He couldn't see the door from where the students' desks were placed. He gaped, however, when one-by-one the Avengers came through the door. "W-what?"

"Hey, Eden!" Halo walked right up to his desk, waving at kids as he passed by.

"H-Hi?" The boy blinked, eyes wide, "Is-Is this really happening right now?" He noticed a bag on the hero's back and could see his bear sticking out of it, "You really did get my Halo Bear..."

Halo grinned under his mask as he swung his bag to his front, "Yup! It's awesome, I love it! As thanks," He looked at Thor, who gladly handed him a bear Eden hadn't noticed before. "I sewed this for you."

Eden carefully took the bear, running his thumbs over the stitches in the clothes, "It's me..." He could fear tears building up and used his shirt sleeve to wipe at his eyes, "Thank you so much."

"No, thank you," Halo said, his sea-green eyes softening as he gazed at the child.

"Can I- Can I hug you?"

"You, Eden," Halo opened his arms, catching the boy when he practically launched himself at him. "You don't even have to ask."