15

Emma's POV

It's Monday again and I just wish for Luke not to say a word about... Whatever it is that's goin on between us. I go inside the school with my head down when someone pushes me against a locker with his arm on my neck and lifts me up. He, she or it was chocking me. Then I tilt my head up. It was Luke.

"Hey Emma. Having fun up there?" Luke asked with an evil smile on his face.

"Let... Me g- go.... Please" with that we removed his arm and i fell in the ground. Every one around was laughing at me. Then it all went black.

------------

I wake up in a bed.

"Where am I?"
"Ohh sweety you're in the nursery" the school nurse tells me with a smile "here. Drink this" she says handing me a glass of water. "You're gonna feel so much better"
"Why am I here?" I ask her
"Oh you fainted"
"Who brought me here?"
"Luke Hemmings"
"WAIT WHAT?!
"Yes. I'll tell him he can come in now"

Ugh!! How dare does he dare to beat me up and then when everyone is gone bring me to the nursery?! What is his problem?!

Luke's POV

Once everyone was gone I lifted Emma and brought her to the nursery. I just hope she's okay.

"You can come in now Mr. Hemmings" the nurse told me
Thanks"

"Hey Emma..." I said coming closer to her

I hated to her like this. I started to curse myself for doing this. I can't be nice to her. I'm the cool guy. She's the geek. I have to be mean to the geek. I just hope she forgives me.

"Don't!"
"What? What's wrong?"
"Don't come near me"
"Look... I'm sorry. I never meant to hurt you
"Well you did. You always do"
"I'm sorry... I really am"
"Whatever. Just go"
"... Bye"

Rage started to fill me. I was walking in the hallway and I started punching my locker. Blood started to run down my nuckels and I felt tears building in my eyes. I feel awful for what I did. My whole face is red and I give the lovcker one more punch and then the locker cover feel. My nuckles were bleeding and hurting like fuck. But I deserve it. I deserve every bad thing that happens to me.

------------

Emma's POV

It's already lunch and I'm recoverded. I was walking through the halls with my books pushed tight to my chest.

"Opps... My bad sorry" Luke siad while throwing my books in the floor.

I just rool my eyes and start to pick my books up, but Luke starts kickin them. He lifted one and started tearing out the pages. THAT'S IT! I stand up and take the book from his hands and punch him hard in the jaw. I started picking my books as fast as I can and started running away from him. I know he's mad. I'm the first person in the whole school to punch a bully. I get inside the girls bathroom and started to cry in a corner under the sinks so no one could see me. Suddenly someone walks in.

"EMMA?! WHERE ARE YOU?!"
It was Luke. He was angry and looking for me. Ready to beat me up.
"EMMA?!"

I get so scared that i start to cry a little harder

"THERE YOU ARE! Get out here you little bitch!"

As those words came out of his mouth I pushed myself i little into the corner.

"Come out or I'll go get you"

I come out of my dark corner ready to be beated up.

Luke's POV

I'M SO KILLING THAT FUCKIN BITCH!

"Come out or I'll go get you!"

And with that Emma came out. As soon as I saw her crying my expression went from anger to worry. Am i the one responsible for this? Do I maker her cry so much?

"Emma. Emma don't cry. I won't hurt you" I said while pulling her in a hug
"DONT TOUCH ME!" She screamed as she pulled away.
"I'm so sorry Emma"
"DON'T TALK TO ME EVER AGAIN! WE'RE JUST PARTNERS IN SCIENCE! THAT'S ALL! WE'RE NOT FRIENDS OR ANYTHING!" She screamed.

That hurted me. Rage stars filling me again. And all i wanna do i punch something. Without thinking I punch the mirror and my hand starts bleeding like crazy.

"OMG!" Emma screams

All I do is shake my hand and get out of the bathroom. That bitch better watch her back. I'M GONNA DESTROY HER IN EVERY POSSIBLE WAY!