Chapter Twenty-Four (Edited)

It's been four days. He never went live with the camera or whatever. He said he wants to make them all feel it a little bit more. He untied me from the chair and took me back to my cell.

He's beaten me as well. He's beaten me because I won't talk to him. He doesn't deserve my voice. He asks me questions but I ignore him. He won't let me write anything down, said it has to be with my voice.

I've heard Adrianna screaming. She screams for us to be let go and for her baby. He told me he smacks her around a little bit. Not enough to hurt the baby but enough to shut her up. I know that eventually he'll kill them both because he doesn't care about her.

I'm trying to be strong like Vince would want me to be but I don't know how much longer I can do it. I wanna scream and I wanna cry but I don't.

I'm a Queen. Queens don't scream or cry. Queens don't beg. Queens are strong. I have to be strong for my King.

"Good morning Juliet. How are you today?" He asked all chipper.

I ignored him.

"Still not talking? That's alright. Maybe today I'll make you scream." He said with a smirk.

He reached into his pocket and pulled something out. I didn't see what it was until he was right in front of me but when I did, I braced myself for the pain that was about to come.

~~~~~~~~~
(Vince's POV)

"Have you found him yet?! Have you found anything?!" I yelled.

It's been four days and I'm dying inside but don't show it. I have to stay strong so that I can find my wife.

"No, Sir." They all responded just as Giuseppe came running in.

"I got it! I got him!" He ran over and laid a file on the table. "Real name is Matteo Esposito."

"Esposito?"

"He's Gianni's son."

"He doesn't have a son. Just Adrianna." Antonio said.

"That's I what I thought to but I did some extra digging on Esposito. He lived in Russia with his family way back when and ended up having a baby with a prostitute. He left them both in Russia when he moved here. Matteo just recently moved to the states."

"Do you know where he is?" Knox asked.

Giuseppe looked at me and nodded. "I know where he is."

"Then go f*cking get him and bring him here." I growled.

I waited while they went to get him. Giuseppe said that he was staying at one of Esposito's safe houses. One that no one knew existed. No one except us.

They dragged him in by his hair a hour or two later.

"Bianchi, what a surprise." He said as Giuseppe threw him down at my feet.

"Get your ass up." I growled.

He stood to his feet and smoothed out his suit jacket.

"What can I do for you? Ready to confess all your sins?"

"Cut the shit, Matteo." I said surprising him.

"You had someone look into me." He said not even trying to deny it.

"Your father has he doesn't he?" I asked.

Matteo smirked. "Maybe."

I looked at Knox who was holding a metal baseball bat and nodded. Matteo didn't see him until it was too late.