Another case (connor x reader)) vent warming

(( hey guys, mom isn't feeling to well and I will take this down shortly after I'm sure or if I feel brave enough to keep this up I will,

⚠️WARNING⚠️MENTIONS OF CUTTING AND SELF ESTEEM ISSUES and a hinting of what has happened in authors life))

(Y/n) POV))————

I carefully got out of the car and walked in side,
Another family dinner went to shit cause we got on that subject.
My stomach growled cause I refused to feed it.

It was my fault again.
My family fought again cause I spent the most time with him before he past, it's my fucking fault.

I walked into the dark house and noticed the boys were not home, besides sumo snoring on the couch.

I took off my shoes and I didn't realize it yet I was crying. Tears cascaded down my face and I checked my phone.
9:34pm

The boys will gone for a while...

I walked to the small bed room I had in hanks house, I was his neice and all and he let me stay with him after my family had that fight five years ago.

I reached in my closet and grabbed a towel,
Just a shower, wash it away. I don't need the boys wondering what has happened.

I got undressed and wrapped the towel around my self. My body was littered with scars that I've made or from others, I looked at my stretch marks and I wasn't impressed with how I look. I decided to wait untill I was in the bathroom to undress so I put on a baggy sweatshirt and shorts.

I walked into the bathroom and started up the shower. Steam filled the room and I leaned against the sink. I looked in the mirror,

I'm broken
I'm broken

IM BROKEN
ITS MY FUCKING FAULT

"AAAAAAAAGGH!" I punched the mirror with as much force as I could, glass laid on the floor and my fist was bleeding, tears clouded my vision as I looked down at the floor and started cleaning my mess.

I picked up the glass pieces and put them in the trash.

I picked up and held on to this one long and sharp dagger like piece. I saw my reflection in it.

It was hideous, why am I even here? I want to hide...

I scampered into the shower, the hot water soaked my clothing and body as I felt so uneasy

I gripped the piece of glass harder and watched the blood leak from my hand. I rolled up my sleeve ripped the glass shard down my forearm in a vertical fashion.

I herd my self whimper and only hated my self more for feeling it.

One more
I did another

Another

Another

Another..

More...

More....

The cuts ranged down my two fore arms and I looked at the bloody tub.

Red leaked down the drain,  I wasn't numb yet, I felt sick.

I lifted up the sweater I had on and held the glass shard.

"I

IM NOT AFRAID TO DIE ANY MORE"

I bit down on the sweater, the glass shard rammed and cut into my stomach area..

I gasped and leaned forward feeling the glass shard move around in my skin and muscles. Tears flowed down my face as made a whine.

"(Y/N)?!" I herd a voice and some one knocked on the door.

"ITS ME CONNOR LET ME IN!"

"C-Connor it's o-okay! You don't have to worry any m-more!"

"Y/N!?"

The door knob jiggled violently before it stoped bursted open with an android on the floor and a door on broken hinges. I watched him scramble over and pull me out of the tub violently. My wet clothing stuck to my body as I saw Connors face above me he looked scared, well he was deviant after all. I dropped the glass shard and it hit the floor with a ringing sound.

"H-HANK CALL A AMBULANCE" hank peered in the bathroom to see you on the floor,

"(Y/N?! Hang on! Hang on! Hold on for my darling, hold on." Hank rushed over and applied pressure to my wound.

"L-let me go, hank," I spoke up and he looked at me

Third person.

"No! For fucks sake! Your staying here!"
Hank growled

"O-okay old man" (y/n) passed out from the blood she was loosing.

"FUCK IT IM DRIVING HER THERE!" Hank slammed his phone on the ground. Connor picked her up. He was crying, a Android crying.

((Time skip y/n POV))

I woke up in a bright room and gown of white. I looked up to see a connor laying next to me

He was holding me and he was awake.
I looked at my arms they were bandaged and wrapped up.
My movement woke him up,

"(Y-y/n)?"
I nodded only to be held tightly and I hugged him back.

"Please, DONT ever leave me, please please"

I looked at him and nodded.
"Okay Connor"