Chapter 29: Sixteen pt.3

Hello lovelies, its 5am so forgive my horrible spelling and grammar please. I also wrote this in one day whooo.

Be rad.

I love y'all ❤❤❤❤

Hope you love the chapter.

Stay beautiful!

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Odia's POV: flashback

"Please don't take my sunshine away." I finished singing softly to the four year old before me.

"Thanks, Super Odia." the chestnut haired girl smiled up at me, "When I get 11 like you, I want to be a hero too!" Her green eyes twinkled at me.

I shook my head, "I'm no hero, Yuka." I smiled at her.

"Your my hero!" she protested, "You let me sleep in your bed and always take the whippings for me, I'm so-" I stroked her hair.

"Shh." I cooed, "It's okay. One day, we won't have to work for him anymore, okay?" I told the child who feared my grandfather as much as I did.

"You're my moon, Odia." Yuka said softly, "Shielding me when I need it."

"You're my sun." I spoke to her, "You keep me bright when I need it."

"I love you, Odi-Moon." she giggled.

"I love you too, Yuka-Sun." I said softly as she closed her eyes.

----

"Where is she?!" I yelled to the vile man before me

"I took care of her." he smirked, and I knew what that meant.

He sold her.

"You monster! You basically sold her to death itself!" I punched him, and instantly regretted it as he pulled out the whip on his belt and struck my face for the first time.

Odia's POV: Present

"Odia." A voice spoke as I sat at a table. I looked up.

"Huh? Oh, Ootori." I acknowledged, "Can I help you?" I asked.

"Time to open gifts." He said as he led me to the table filled with presents of all sizes.

"Holy shit!" I yelled as I saw the colossal amount of gifts.

I walked to the table as I sat down, "Here, this first." Kirio said as he sat a present in front of me.

Many presents later

"Okay, this is from Hikaru and Kaoru... oh no." I stated as the twins stood next to me and smirked.

"You'll love it." They said as I unwrapped the gift to see an emerald and black baby doll dress, emerald felt wedges with black laces, and emerald over the knee socks.

"Oh my." I breathed, "This is..."

"Custom made." The twins added.

"Wow, thanks-wait, how do you know my measurements?!" I looked to them as they smirked.

"Next gift." They said as Mori and Honey walked over to me.

"We got you something extra special!" Honey cheered as he sat in my lap.

I opened the gift to see a new pair of glasses that were exactly like mine, but didn't have a large crack on them as mine did. I also saw a dark red, emerald, dark purple, and powder blue headbands with a little bow on them, "Thanks Honey and Mori... but how do you know my prescription?" I asked as I put on the new glasses.