(S2) chapter 9

The brother's are shocked to see the leader of the fallen angels right in front of them. Then (y/n) summons his galaxy saber and points at him.

Y/N: Why are you here azazel?. Said with a serious look amd threatening tone.

He them raised both hands as a surrender.

Azazel: I'm not here to fight or cause any problems. Said with a serious look.

Then (y/n) narrows his eyes and then change back to normal but kept his sacred gear out and the sword as well.

Y/N: What do you want?. Said with a serious look.

Azazel: After what happened between kokabiel I decided to drop by. Said with a smile.

That got both brother's attention.

Azazel: That and another thing, I taken interest of your galaxy light wings and your brother's boosted gear, it looks like albion did some good work didn't he. Said with a smile.

That got both brother's to look at him with a surprised look. Then (y/n) narrow his eyes with a serious look and azazel made his wings disappeared.

Y/N: So you were the one who sent vali to stop kokabiel. Said with a serious look.

He nodded.

Issei: You mean that he is on your side?. Said with a surprised look.

He was about to say but.

Y/N: I highly doubt it. Said with a neutral look.

That got both of them attention.

Issei: What do you mean bro?. Said with a confused look.

Y/N: What I mean is that vali works like a mercenary than being on his side. Said with a neutral look.

Azazel: So you figure it out like that huh. So tell me why do you think he is not on my side. Said with a smirk.

Y/N: That's because you are more busy with sacred gear than keeping your subordinates in line and control and a pervert. Said with a deadpanned look.

That made him flinch a bit.

Y/N: Plus your more lazy than sirzechs. Said with a deadpanned look.

That made him a anime fall.

At the underworld.

Sirzechs in his office doing some paperwork and suddenly he sneezes. He then looks around.

Sirzechs: Did someone talked about me?. Said with a confused look.

Then he shrugged it of and continue his work.

Back at azazel's place.

Azazel gets up and looks at (y/n) with a deadpanned look.

Azazel: Damn, you figure me out just by looking at me, no wonder that you are engaged with sona sitri. Said with a deadpanned look.

Then (y/n) looks at him with a angered look at what he just said amd turned to his dragon force form again and a killer intent targeting him. That made azazel sweat a little but kept his cool, but issei is trembling in fear at his brother.

Y/N: By the looks of it, I think you been in this town more than a week isn't it. Said with a angered look.

Then he trembles a bit because of him being a dragon.