Chapter 5

All was well, I moved into the spare room at Bens house, and life.. well life was sweet. I had a perfect boyfriend, a typical second mum and dad and I was happy. "Hannah!" Ben called, snapping me out of my thoughts.

He was standing in front of me, in just his boxers. "Yeah," I replied staring at his bulge, but quickly turning to look at him.

"Everyones away out tonight, so it's just us.." He said laughing. "Maybe, some alcohol?" I nodded. Ben walked over to me, picked me up and stood infront of the mirror and took a photo. "Don't we look cute?" He said as he showed me the photo.

"Aw, yeah we actually do!" I said smiling like a Cheshire cat. "What about if Dan and Dickhead come round tonight? I could meet them." Ben got out his phone straight away and texted both; To Michael and Dan. 'Tonight, 6pm, my house- drink included.'

I was still in Bens grasp. This wasn't just a friendship we had, it was something more. It felt right, good and amazing. But, I just wish he saw it the same way I do. Before I knew it, Ben had traced my jaw with his finger, then he started running his fingers through my hair, next minute we were kissing. Letting a bit of tongue enter. It felt right. We pulled away, and he just laughed. "The boys replied, they're coming tonight!"

I let out a slight moan, seriously can't be dealing with Michael urgh. He was enough through school, he was always so full of himself.

The rest of the day Ben and I made sure the house was tidy and decent for a social gathering, alcohol all set out on a table. The boys were due to arrive in 15 minutes. "Im going up to change!" Ben called down. I headed to the kitchen, to find a litre bottle of vodka, I unscrewed the cap, and downed a quater of the bottle.

"Hannah!" Ben called. I crawled to the bottem of the stairs, half cut. "Hannah, what did you drink!?" Before Ben could say or do anything you had him pushed against the door, kissing him violently. "Hannah, not now, the boys.." I started biting and kissing his kneck. Ben gently picked me up, and led me to the lounge. "They're here.."

Two boys entered- both quite tall, one blonde and one brown, Michael was just as I imagined him from high school. Michael had a strong belfast accent and Dan well, Dan was welsh. I stood up to greet them both, trying not to show I was drunk. "Hey guysss!" I said, words slurring badly. They all laughed.

"Wait, you're drunk already?" Dan joked, pouring himself a drink.

A few hours past- 3 boys and one girl drunk. Ben was up stairs with Michael and it was just myself and Dan. I could tell Dan was a real flirt. He moved closer to me, and next minute he had stuck his lips on me. I tried to push Dan off me, but his body was too muscular and heavy. He pulled away and laughed.

Stood up, and tried to run, but ran into the concrete wall. Everything went black..

--------

short ass chapter but HEY didn't expect it to end like that lol

vote comment- check out my imagines :)