⠀⠀𝟬𝟲. ❛ FILIAL OBEDIENCE: AS A SACRIFICE ❜

ABLOCATE ▇▇▇▇ VOLUME ONE
━━ ❛ 𝒇𝒊𝒍𝒊𝒂𝒍 𝒐𝒃𝒆𝒅𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆: 𝒂𝒔 𝒂 𝒔𝒂𝒄𝒓𝒊𝒇𝒊𝒄𝒆 ❜

ABLOCATE ▇▇▇▇ VOLUME ONE━━ ❛ 𝒇𝒊𝒍𝒊𝒂𝒍 𝒐𝒃𝒆𝒅𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆: 𝒂𝒔 𝒂 𝒔𝒂𝒄𝒓𝒊𝒇𝒊𝒄𝒆 ❜

chapter no. 006!

❝ THE WORDS ARE A CODE

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

     FROM NORTH TO SOUTH AND EAST TO WEST, THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA IS CROSSED AND COVERED BY MOUNTAIN RANGES, AND ISOLATED PEAKS OF PECULIAR SHAPES AND SIZES. In the eastern area of Arizona, extending from the San Francisco Mountains to the Gila River, a long timeline of extinct volcanoes can be found, along with immense lava fields, which are found in different portions of Arizona, conclusively proving that Arizona was once the scene of active explosions that destroyed the peaceful lives of those nearby.

     Arizona was the perfect place for the Red Scorpions. For it would soon be the beholder of one of their new headquarters.

     I can explicitly remember the buzzing excitement that floated from room to room like a balloon tied to a string. Every room it floated into, lit up with a bright light that nobody had seen in a long time. I remember how brightly the room shone and how the outline of everyone's figures glowed with a green hue that was greener than the hue of life; it reminded me of the color of leaves in the spring. Everyone was filled with excitement that left them wildly jubilant.

     The news of getting the hell out of British Columbia, Canada, spread like a wildfire amongst the Red Scorpions. Everyone was, little to my surprise, more than ready to leave behind the land that they claimed as theirs's years ago. We had made it known that this land was ours and that it would not be wise to cross us, let alone try to sell on our grounds. We ran this land and never failed to remind anyone of that. This was our home. This was where we belonged.