a/n : hiatus - vacation - school

Yo!!! So the reason for the LONG hiatus is for multiple reasons. I've been on vacation with my family all summer and gah it sucks. I've been writing a different story for all these months because I feel with this one I've kind of ran it into the ground. I wrote this when I was 13-ish and now I'm 17 trying to make it not cringy. 

Maybe I'm being dramatic but tell me that I'm not wrong. So I'm probably going to have Harper die and that be the end of it. I had major plans to extend it to the full seasons of the Originals but it seems like too much. 

I love Harper and I loved writing her. So tell me how I should end it. Should I kill off Harper forever then have some short chapters of Harper, Klaus, and teen Eden? Should I just have the chapters of Eden? Should I end this with Harper dying and have a spin-off of Eden? Tell me and I'll take it into consideration. 

I have a story out with slow updates called Peaches and Cream with the love interest as Rebekah. The that's coming out called Goddess with the love interest as Klaus. 

I think I've grown as a person through my writing because I think I grew up with Harper in a way so she will always be my favorite character. But in growing up I lost interest in her and Klaus's love story. Mostly because I was like "they have a cute relationship!" and now I see it as abusive and it sucks seeing that I wrote it. Klaus was an asshole in this story, but Harper was so naive that she kept running back.

Anyways, so tell me what I should do. If I don't get any responses I think I'll just write a short "welp, this happened" and complete it. So, hope all of you had a nice summer! See you in my other stories!